Too poor to afford a chick? The LG G2 has you covered
Fortunately, the bezel-less good looks of the phone are hardly all there is to the G2 – it's insanely powerful, and is currently one of the fastest phones on the market, period. It's camera – one of the best we've seen. And while the megapixel wars threaten to wipe all that makes a great camera, it's good to see that LG understands that there's more to a great cameraphone. Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), for one, has remained a rather ignored area of the entire package, a feature we've come to love, especially in tandem with the buttery-smooth 60FPS capture that the G2 offers. Best of all, you don't even have to trust us on this one, folks! Simply check out the video below for a practical, no-nonsense demonstration.
1. Shatter (Posts: 1989; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Phonearena how much is LG paying you? So many advertisement articles for them.
4. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5203; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Don't be sad. You get a chicken for being the third commenter in this article. Congratulations.
8. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
Ask them how much android is paying to them
17. dialate (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2013)
Seriously, anyone who says this phone has good battery life has never used it!
9. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
If anybody can't afford a chick so how can he afford an LG G2
13. joey_sfb (Posts: 2734; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
PA. Please ask LG to fix their G2 retail mode. I witness a few display set phone just hang. I may not buy their phone due to their lie on optimus 3d ics update but every brand is good for the competition good for the consumer.
If Samsung don't pay enough for advertising than they deserve to be penalized.
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1147; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
That's why the phone got a 9.4. I see now.
6. alterecho (Posts: 1072; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
"one of very few Android devices in the history of the platform which have managed to get us to all collectively agree that it looks and feels elegant"
I think you mean the HTC One and the Xperia Z (not the Z1).
I've not seen the G2 in person, but from the images, it doesn't seem to be upto the elegance of those two (in the Android world).
7. MobileKicker (Posts: 212; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
If there was no rule saying "at least 5 characters" I would had only written "lol"
11. Amw86 (Posts: 15; Member since: 14 Oct 2013)
Having spent quite a bit of time with the LG G2 I completely agree, great phone..same with the UI
12. Lboogey6 (Posts: 264; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
Its a great phone you guys drool over a pos HTC that isn't anything special. The consumer aka not nerds use the phone to call text surf the web and camera ...small screen crappy camera and htcs known poor battery life within months you can't switch out
14. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 360; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
PA, you should disable comments from when you post such article. It is an advertisment, not an article that we desire to read. At the same time, it draws so many negative comments about the ad and the phone. I don't think it does any good to LG. Just saying :)
15. Android4Ever (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
LG just copies everything Samsung makes...LG G2 = Fake a$$ GS4...
16. nnjerzy (Posts: 78; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
the fake ass G2 is better than the GS4 anyday tho..