Too many cables? These compact cables may set you (tangle) free
0. phoneArena 02 Sep 2012, 01:25 posted on
If you are into high-tech gadgets and toys, you probably have a more than a few, and that means you probably have a lot of cables...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh that's nice! i'm a real sucker for anything that is convenient like this. i might have to get a couple of these. o:
4. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
It is not solving my problem when I need 3 feet microUSB cable and you give me 5 inches I will not buying this cable is useless no matter what purpose.
5. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Looks good, but I'm one of those cable guys. Love to play around with my phone or tablet while charging or connected to a PC (hense the cable being long). This will only be practical for me when I'm only leaving my gadgets to charge. Cos whenever my devices are connected to a PC i'm using them at the same time.
6. Brewski (Posts: 308; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
One of these is already obsolete (Mini USB), One is about to be obsolete (30-Pin Connector) only the Micro USB would be valid in about a month. But even then what if your port is upside down and the phone has to lay on it's face, how can you use it then? These are garbage...
7. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
not really.... you know how many people have blackberry's and idevices these days? ALOT not going to be obsolete for a while
8. Brewski (Posts: 308; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
The last blackerry I had was a year ago and it was a two year old model. It used Micro USB. iDevices are all switching to a new connector. All I'm saying is if you have these devices, you already have the cables. Why invest in something that is on it's way out and not very fuctional to boot?
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
because not everybody is suddenly going to get rid of their iPhone 4S's and thei Blackberries just because the new iPhone is coming out.
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Would like it more if it was a longer cable
12. caseplug (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Aug 2014)
Cords get tangles, tear and rip with repeated use and are a general pain in the #%* to carry around. Here's one easy alternative to hauling around an iPhone cable. Check out CasePlug iphone case on Kickstarter -4 phone accessories that fit in 1/6"