TomTom does the Robot: the new Android app has advanced lane guidance, historical traffic and IQ Route
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2012, 04:48 posted on
Android users have another great navigational software to choose from now. TomTom promised an October release for its Android app, and delivered, as the application just popped up in the Play Store. It will certainly go well with the hands-free car kit for smartphones the navigation company recently announced...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Neat app...and TOM TOM has always been good at this
8. PhoneLuver (Posts: 481; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
I have it on my iPhone. Great app. Good maps!
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
k buddy I am thumbing you up :)
But just out of love bro...ANY map app on the iPhone would be better than the native Apple Map..ahem ahem:)
Man you can tblame me...why did u have to mention the iPhone? Your fault :)
Sorry man couldnt resist :)
2. mercorp (Posts: 1021; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
ironically,they helped to bring apple maps to us.
did day sabotage them?
3. ap1989 (Posts: 145; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
im not paying 50 bucks for this my google maps does every i need it to do
4. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
HD screens have been the 'it' trend in cell phones for the last 10 months now. Why wouldn't you support that from the get go?
5. JunitoNH (Posts: 1589; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
For this price, might as well save a couple more bucks, and purchase a stand alone unit.
6. buccob (Posts: 2495; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Those people look more like Zombies than robots...
7. floating.static (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
which phones/OS-es does this work with?! Not many - is this a Droid-only thing?? Fragmentation at it's finest...
I just checked on Play store, and it's not compatible with Jelly Bean (Moto Xoom tablet), ICS (Samsung GS3), Gingerbread (Moto Atrix), or Froyo (older tablets and a phone - didn't count the Logitech Revue lol)