Tokova comes out of the blue with two Soulja Boy special edition tablets
0. phoneArena 30 Jul 2012, 07:54 posted on
Tokova is not a brand most of you have heard of - we ourselves discovered it recently, but its partnership over Android tablets with rapper Soulja Boy is definitely looking…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4404; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I mean Soulja Boy, REALLY?!?!? & what the heck is a Tokova?!?!?
I guess Tokova could only get Soulja Boy because Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West, & other big time rappers would not put their name on Tokova!
2. Birds (Posts: 1027; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
This just pissed me off....Let me think of some positives to this...In fact I don't even want to go into why I hate Soulja Boy because it would make it seem like I hate my own race... And nope....I don't won't his face on none of the sh!t I buy...
3. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 342; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Oh my god. Tokova? As if if you had a f*cking chance to sell without soulja boy editions. What were they thinking. Going down in history as one of the stupidest marketing moves ever.
5. DechyX (Posts: 114; Member since: 16 May 2011)
ROFLMFAO!!! haha, do they really think an endorsement from Soulja Boy will help them sell those things, they'd sell more if the put Vanilla Ice's face on the back, it would at least be humorous, but Soulja Boy.... smh, just awful
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4404; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Vanilla Ice dancing with the Ninja Turtles from the second movie. lol
That was EPIC!
I bet that would sell more than Soulja Boy. I wonder how much money they paid him?
7. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
What do Soulja boy and Tokova tablets both have in common?
they both don't sell well.
20. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
I'm not broke in the first place, in the second place it was a joke, and in the third place when was the last time you heard someone say "dude, i just bought that new soulja boy album."
8. Seannyc (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
this marketing plan will work 4-5 yrs ago but not today. Soulja boy is an outdated artist with one hit song! The tablet is a loser! Never heard of the brand and soon to be outdated
10. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I would have considered the tablet without soulja boy's endorsement due to the decent specs, but the endorsement devalues the tablet in my eyes.
11. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Imagine how embarrassing it would be to pull out your tablet and have to explain to someone every time why there is a picture of Soulja Boy on the back! LOLOLOL
12. TokovaHater (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
What you don't understand is Tokova products have been around for over 5years.
The pad is truly amazing,it is a unlocked global smart phone just stick in a Sim Card after you touch down in Japan and your good. No more charges! You can also have your business line and personal on the same phone or pad. Soulja Boy is just the first of many to come that will use Tokova products for their own brand. With Iyap.me and all products being credit cards, it's truly a no brain er. Tokova has the most rare and bad ass products in the market today tokova534db@gmail
14. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
if you love tokova so much why is your name tokovahater
15. Leroy12 (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
f**k Yall People Hating For!! s**t If You Dont Wont The Phone Dont Comment Thats "Common Sense"! Soulja By Got Way More Money Then Yall He Ain't Stressing If You Dont Buy The Phone Nor His Albums! Ta Ha!
19. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
and did you read the article? they are not phones. they are tablets. And who cares if he got more money than "Yall" He is still an annoying idiot. and whats worse than an annoying idiot? a rich annoying idiot.
16. Leroy12 (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
s**t If You Dont Wont His Face On It.... Get A Damn Skin Or Otter box Cover It Up!!!
18. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
or he can go kill himself for ruining a generation of good music. and influencing these people to put his ugly face on the back of a good piece of kit.