Today's edition of alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 photos brings feelings of deja vu
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 08:28 posted on
The week has barely started, and a new crop of alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 photos is making the rounds. The pictures jibe with the concoction sent to us last week in terms of the Nexus-y front of the device, and with the textured battery cover renders from way back last year, so for all intents and purposes these seem like 'shopped image editing exercises...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
the one with the ruler seems legit, but again, can be dummy case and okay to be leaked, build up hype then May 3 comes, SURPRISE!
21. PhoneLuver (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Too bad that it only has an 8MP camera!!
31. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3660; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
As long as it has good optic software and good lens, megapixels don't matter much.
46. Mozarrt (Posts: 290; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Its a phone, it won't have either of these.
47. PMattews (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 May 2012)
Nokia N8, Nokia N9, and PureView 808. The PureView is an overkill but I personally loved the camera of the Nokia N8... until some dude stole it from me =(
15. xenonn1 (Posts: 19; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
50/50% ...i think its a little bit real,because 3 may its just verry close.
18. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Yep, they've confirmed that this is not real.
40. Baseballer (Posts: 126; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Plus isn't the name Sgs3 instead of the roman numerals?
4. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Dear Lord of cellphone heavens please not this design (fingers crossed), the international version of the SGSII is even way better looking than this one.
5. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
I can't imagine this many leaks of this design and it not look like this. I like it personally. It's like a slightly curvier version of my GS2.
6. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
for me it looks good with the round edges, and looks more premium than the s II but how i hope it looks much much better in the release. but if not i guess the design is quite acceptable
7. sarb009 (Posts: 265; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
why 3rd may cant come 2 days earlier n ends this hype?
8. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Lol the photo showing back of the phone is actually galaxy nexus with Galaxy sIII label photoshopped on it.
19. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
lol its not. the entire back of the nexus isn't made of that material.
42. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
And the Nexus has a 5MP camera. In fact it looks identical the the Epic 4G touch in the back photo. Look at the top, it is square where the other photos show it as rounded...
9. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
back side photo is totally fake........ceramic casing is not visible......and it shud b visible from backside too bcoz S3 is rumored to be very slim
10. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
43. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
11. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
but seeing frontside, it seems that S3 is gonna b ditto like that
14. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
The front side is also of galaxy nexus, just with blurred edges and buttons slapped on it.
12. paulislegend (Posts: 37; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
For f**ks sake, NO!!!!!! I will be highly disappointed if this is the look of the new phone. Throwing awesome s**t under the hood doesn't make it a great phone.
22. jeroome86 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Htc one x all the way.
But we shall see soon enough.
23. x7black7x (Posts: 117; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
the best design was that which was shown in a video by samsung at ces great design it was loved it
24. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Everything looks good to me except the hardware button.
25. phljcnth (Posts: 201; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I personally like its front look. But I'm expecting the back cover to be ceramic instead of textured plastic. I'm really excited for the unveiling on May 3!
27. ch.hassan (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
if this is the s3 then s2 is so better and it is beautiful i also think this is fake imege
30. Chronos (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Besides the physical buttons, I like the overall design of the rendered photo.
34. xtremesv (Posts: 180; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
If this happened to be the real Galaxy S3, I'd be really disappointed. That design is nothing out of the ordinary for the hype and Samsung bragging against Apple.
35. rawbow (Posts: 405; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
This is an ok design..but if this is the case...OneX it is
36. GoBears (Posts: 305; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
To each their own I guess... Personally I love it but then again I love my Nexus design too. Man, I hope it comes to Verizon.
37. dcgore (Posts: 198; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
I don't like it at all. I much rather have something looking more like the International SII.
38. poojaroy (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
the design looks retarted and 100% fake so ppl dnt worry u will see an awesome s3 on may 3
39. Chronos (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
You spelled retarded incorrectly. It's very disrespectful to have used that word as an insult towards the design of a smartphone.
44. plgladio (Posts: 311; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I like this design, would be more happy if no physical buttons.
Waiting for the battery capacity. If its huge then will decide...
I prefer a good battery like Droid Maxxx.
50. Chronos (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
We would all prefer a great battery like the one in the MAXX.
48. steenko (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Guys, check my little project about Galaxy S3:http://www.nextgalaxybirthday.
com/- can't wait :)
Now works on IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
52. hassansalam (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Brand new unlocked original Samsung Galaxy S3 cost $400usd
Contact for Prices::::
SKYPE Call & Chat : hassan.inc1
BBM CHAT 24HRS: 275DD6E1
call Hotlink 24hours : +60166925182
SMS : 60166925182
Shipping Method: DHL & FedEX and UPS
Delivery Time: 2-3days delievr to your doorstep all over the world.