Today's edition of alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 photos brings feelings of deja vu
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:28
The week has barely started, and a new crop of alleged Samsung Galaxy S3 photos is making the rounds. The pictures jibe with the concoction sent to us last week in terms of the Nexus-y front of the device, and with the textured battery cover renders from way back last year, so for all intents and purposes these seem like 'shopped image editing exercises...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:34 3 0
the one with the ruler seems legit, but again, can be dummy case and okay to be leaked, build up hype then May 3 comes, SURPRISE!
31. Berzerk000 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 14:00 1 0
As long as it has good optic software and good lens, megapixels don't matter much.
46. Mozarrt posted on 01 May 2012, 02:37 0 0
Its a phone, it won't have either of these.
47. PMattews posted on 01 May 2012, 03:32 0 0
Nokia N8, Nokia N9, and PureView 808. The PureView is an overkill but I personally loved the camera of the Nokia N8... until some dude stole it from me =(
15. xenonn1 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 09:34 1 1
50/50% ...i think its a little bit real,because 3 may its just verry close.
40. Baseballer posted on 30 Apr 2012, 17:09 1 0
Plus isn't the name Sgs3 instead of the roman numerals?
4. XiphiasGladius posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:42 4 1
Dear Lord of cellphone heavens please not this design (fingers crossed), the international version of the SGSII is even way better looking than this one.
5. PimpStrong posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:47 2 1
I can't imagine this many leaks of this design and it not look like this. I like it personally. It's like a slightly curvier version of my GS2.
6. REYNER posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:50 2 2
for me it looks good with the round edges, and looks more premium than the s II but how i hope it looks much much better in the release. but if not i guess the design is quite acceptable
7. sarb009 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 08:53 4 2
why 3rd may cant come 2 days earlier n ends this hype?
8. PackMan posted on 30 Apr 2012, 09:06 2 0
Lol the photo showing back of the phone is actually galaxy nexus with Galaxy sIII label photoshopped on it.
19. sleepyjohnny posted on 30 Apr 2012, 10:27 0 0
lol its not. the entire back of the nexus isn't made of that material.
42. IHatePhones posted on 01 May 2012, 00:06 0 1
And the Nexus has a 5MP camera. In fact it looks identical the the Epic 4G touch in the back photo. Look at the top, it is square where the other photos show it as rounded...
9. rg987 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 09:07 2 0
back side photo is totally fake........ceramic casing is not visible......and it shud b visible from backside too bcoz S3 is rumored to be very slim
10. PackMan posted on 30 Apr 2012, 09:09 0 0
43. IHatePhones posted on 01 May 2012, 00:11 0 0
11. rg987 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 09:09 0 1
but seeing frontside, it seems that S3 is gonna b ditto like that
14. PackMan posted on 30 Apr 2012, 09:33 0 0
The front side is also of galaxy nexus, just with blurred edges and buttons slapped on it.
12. paulislegend posted on 30 Apr 2012, 09:23 1 1
For f**ks sake, NO!!!!!! I will be highly disappointed if this is the look of the new phone. Throwing awesome s**t under the hood doesn't make it a great phone.
22. jeroome86 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:00 0 0
Htc one x all the way.
But we shall see soon enough.
23. x7black7x posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:08 0 0
the best design was that which was shown in a video by samsung at ces great design it was loved it
24. Xquisite posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:09 1 1
Everything looks good to me except the hardware button.
25. phljcnth posted on 30 Apr 2012, 11:32 0 0
I personally like its front look. But I'm expecting the back cover to be ceramic instead of textured plastic. I'm really excited for the unveiling on May 3!
27. ch.hassan posted on 30 Apr 2012, 12:13 1 1
if this is the s3 then s2 is so better and it is beautiful i also think this is fake imege
30. Chronos posted on 30 Apr 2012, 13:51 1 1
Besides the physical buttons, I like the overall design of the rendered photo.
34. xtremesv posted on 30 Apr 2012, 14:12 1 2
If this happened to be the real Galaxy S3, I'd be really disappointed. That design is nothing out of the ordinary for the hype and Samsung bragging against Apple.
35. rawbow posted on 30 Apr 2012, 14:33 1 1
This is an ok design..but if this is the case...OneX it is
36. GoBears posted on 30 Apr 2012, 14:57 2 1
To each their own I guess... Personally I love it but then again I love my Nexus design too. Man, I hope it comes to Verizon.
37. dcgore posted on 30 Apr 2012, 15:34 1 1
I don't like it at all. I much rather have something looking more like the International SII.
38. poojaroy posted on 30 Apr 2012, 16:21 0 1
the design looks retarted and 100% fake so ppl dnt worry u will see an awesome s3 on may 3
39. Chronos posted on 30 Apr 2012, 16:37 0 0
You spelled retarded incorrectly. It's very disrespectful to have used that word as an insult towards the design of a smartphone.
44. plgladio posted on 01 May 2012, 00:48 1 0
I like this design, would be more happy if no physical buttons.
Waiting for the battery capacity. If its huge then will decide...
I prefer a good battery like Droid Maxxx.
50. Chronos posted on 01 May 2012, 13:43 0 0
We would all prefer a great battery like the one in the MAXX.
48. steenko posted on 01 May 2012, 06:55 0 0
Guys, check my little project about Galaxy S3:http://www.nextgalaxybirthday.
com/- can't wait :)
Now works on IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
52. hassansalam posted on 28 May 2012, 01:46 0 0
Brand new unlocked original Samsung Galaxy S3 cost $400usd
Contact for Prices::::
SKYPE Call & Chat : hassan.inc1
BBM CHAT 24HRS: 275DD6E1
call Hotlink 24hours : +60166925182
SMS : 60166925182
Shipping Method: DHL & FedEX and UPS
Delivery Time: 2-3days delievr to your doorstep all over the world.