Today's CES schedule
0. phoneArena 05 Jan 2011, 11:22 posted on
Here's a schedule of all the interesting events at CES 2011 for today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phunk (unregistered)
I'm interested in what AT&T has planned for 2011
13. apocalypsebc (Posts: 148; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I'm interested in the HTC 7 Pro for Sprint
2. Kakarotto (Posts: 96; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Where's Apple? ? ? ... Oh I forgot, Android ate it!!!
4. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Huh? And how is google's cap share compared to Apple again? Lol. Yeah, many times over. So who ate who? :)
5. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
The question isn't about capshare, the question is where is Apple.
3. skymitch89 (Posts: 1082; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
AT&T is doing one hell of a job at announcing high-end Android phones. Wonder if this is in hope of keeping customers after losing iPhone exclusivity?
6. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
Very likely. I'd say they are far into damage-control mode.
7. Zack (unregistered)
What about verizon, htc, and motorola phones (not tablet)?
8. Todd (unregistered)
There is no info anywhere that Spring is presenting, especially today at 4:45pm. I checked the official CES website and it makes no mention of sprint having a press release. Am I missing something?
9. Ed (unregistered)
is nokia going to be having a press conference?
10. Landmarkcm (Posts: 455; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
HpPalm Sprint???? New Devices? Im supposed to go Sat but not sure now. But Im wondering what Palms presence is there
11. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
I hope Palm doesn't have a presence there.. I'm sick of their garbage.