Today, Samsung launches the Galaxy S III globally
0. phoneArena posted on 29 May 2012, 01:27
The Samsung Galaxy S III is probably the most anticipated Android handset for the year and the day when it finally launches is here for 28 countries across the globe…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. andrew1953 posted on 29 May 2012, 02:05 2 2
Y'all wont get Pebble Blue for a while as some goose made a blue with the back cover and Samsung had to trash about 650,000. Still prefer the Note for reading books,newspaper articles and the stylus.
3. 1ceTr0n posted on 29 May 2012, 02:12 1 0
S3 is a nice phone, but it's sad to see it all but covering up the beloved and now mostly ignored Galaxy Note. I've been listening to streaming jazz music stations, making personal s memo notes, looking at Google map to explore Portland via street view and keeping tabs on my tech website on my white Galaxy Note, all while reading a new self help book while sipping coffee in my recliner with my warm cat in my lap the last several hours on a single charge
I absolutely love my Note
4. ilia1986 posted on 29 May 2012, 02:22 5 1
The Note is a great phone. However the SGS3 is much more future-proof because it's got a quad-core chip.
9. QinEmpire posted on 29 May 2012, 03:26 1 5
Yeah right, by next year Samsung will dump you and release new handset without giving you updates.
21. ilia1986 posted on 29 May 2012, 09:36 1 1
Or - if you know how to operate a mouse and a keyboard - you can flash a custom Rom - and be limited only by your device's physical attributes..
18. remixfa posted on 29 May 2012, 07:22 3 1
they are both great.... as long as you have the international note with exynos, it will be supported. The american S3 version is so-so.
However, just like everything else, the new device gets all the attention. no reason to cry over it.
6. mercorp posted on 29 May 2012, 02:34 1 0
Get a galaxy note 10.1!
and I think samsung will discontinue the original note soon...
5. mercorp posted on 29 May 2012, 02:31 0 1
I want it so much...
But it costs around 600$ in singapore on contract,and 998 off contract!:-(
(Typing this on a galaxy r,by the way.)
8. cGmC11 posted on 29 May 2012, 02:50 2 2
I better hold for the next Nexus with the magical 5" AH-IPS 1080p RGB True Full HD 440ppi LCD & Android 5.0 Jelly Bean!
10. vaspvasp posted on 29 May 2012, 04:21 0 0
looks like a half launch to me. All blue models are on hold and wont be available until god knows,as samsung has not informed retailers.
12. Fayeznoor posted on 29 May 2012, 04:26 0 1
pakistan on 31st for Rs 60k. (US $660) 16gb white.
13. sammy_saw posted on 29 May 2012, 04:34 0 1
In the Phil's still have to wait for 2nd or 3rd week of June to be available and the rumors to be 30k plus php or around $ 700 us dollar
20. jayrownage posted on 29 May 2012, 09:32 1 0
i heard it's approx $820 here in the Philippines off contract. around $60/mo with unlimited data on contract
14. bobfreking55 posted on 29 May 2012, 05:36 0 1
it's 30 minutes more here before they launch it. I converted it and ends up to $760.
15. BharathV posted on 29 May 2012, 06:06 0 1
Samsung Galaxy 3 Lauching on 31st March in India
17. tward291 posted on 29 May 2012, 07:18 1 1
from the page leak and rumor on tmobile news blog tmobile suppose to get it june 20
19. Credo posted on 29 May 2012, 08:21 0 1
is it already available in belgium??? i wanna touch it :)
23. k1ng617 posted on 29 May 2012, 10:30 1 0
Ohh the irony! Samsung makes fun of iPhonies lining up on launch day so are these the Samsung "sheep"?
24. Evil_SaNz posted on 29 May 2012, 10:54 1 0
Yeh I don't understand the purpose to waste days of our life in a line while you can comfortably get the phone some days after =\ bad phenomena indeed. For sure the phone won't get out of stock...
25. ilia1986 posted on 29 May 2012, 14:46 0 0
No. Contrary to lSheep - these people actually are buying a very very very capable phone.
26. xoatomxo posted on 29 May 2012, 16:50 0 0
why do we have to wait freaking long time for galaxy to launch in US