To meet iPhone 5 demand, Foxconn hires workers who then live in dorms with no electricity, running water
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:00
Foxconn is not just the largest gadget manufacturer in the world, the Chinese company is also a gated empire living by its own rules with no journalists…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. techspace posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:06 8 1
hopefully, apple will stop manufacturing stuff in china, just like they did with some macbooks
foxconn is really unfair.....
okay, forget about foxconn, how can china allow this to happen to their citizens?
moving the manufacturing to india and the other asian countries is a better idea, if apple thinks that manufacturing in USA is too expensive
8. AamirSIII (banned) posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:22 2 15
yeah bring it to india and then get iPhones in even worst possible conditions EVER! see for ur self what indians did to Nokia phones... now nokia phones made in india, feel like made of paper...
15. iMacCEO posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:19 2 0
i can clearly see what indians had done with nokia...you don't have to tell them..because INDIA is the LARGEST consumer market for NOKIA..!! Indians TRUST NOKIA..!!
17. techspace posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:25 2 3
you are right...without india, nokia could have died...
samsung has surpassed nokia in the smartphone sales in india
but the indians trust nokia more than any other company, especially for the build quality and durability
19. samystic posted on 17 Dec 2012, 08:11 2 2
yeah kid Nokia India did not release N9 - mistake no. 1... mistake no. 2 - it does not advertise 808 PV... mistake no. 3 - it has an idiot like you as it's customer (don't tell me you never brought a Nokia)... topic over
27. Nadr1212 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 22:41 0 0
I Think the woman in the picture saw the (possibly hidden) camera
5. wendygarett posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:13 1 4
China is a communist country, you just cannot them...
11. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:46 0 0
you live in malaysia don't you? The "Berries" are made in malaysia now xD
23. sithvenger (banned) posted on 17 Dec 2012, 12:56 1 0
Exactly. That's who we need to look at...china. They allow it to happen.
2. iamunknown posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:12 1 3
the article titled "To meet iPhone 5 demand......" and earliar there was an article "Analyst: iPhone 5 Game Over"....!!
PA please tell me who that analyst was..??
10. techspace posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:42 2 3
i have no idea why he said that......he is not a good analyst, we can do his job better than him
4. Shino posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:13 0 2
PA, you make a flop after flop, you just can't get enough, hm? "Foxconn is not just the largest gadget manufacturer in the world, the Chinese company..." Foxconn is (luckily)a Taiwanese company, not Chinese. It may be the largest Chinese employer, but still Taiwan is not China. Let's hope it will never be.
12. techspace posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:50 0 2
and such complaints don't come from the other manufacturing units of foxconn(in the other countries)
china is allowing this to happen
7. ajac09 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 06:18 1 2
and this is why apple will not bring most jobs back to the US.. when this i allowed in other countries.
16. galokjai posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:22 0 0
so you are saying China has the decision on where Apple products are made in?
18. Edmund posted on 17 Dec 2012, 07:32 0 0
lmfao... Considering Samsung sells more phones than Apple, the sensational headline is hilarious.
21. techspace posted on 17 Dec 2012, 10:38 0 0
even samsung fases such problems, samsung uses child workers to meet the huge demand
but samsung doesn't make too many headlines when it comes to manufacturing because they manufacture their products in india and korea and these two countries don't allow companies to exploit their workers......even foxconn does that only in china
26. Droiddoes posted on 17 Dec 2012, 14:01 0 0
WOW. Let's make people live and work in sub human concentration camp conditions all so a bunch of spoiled rotten entitled teenagers can have a sub par novelty phone by christmas. What a disgusting vile company.