To believe or not to believe: Chinese blogger claims iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 are coming this year
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 05:28 posted on
Believe it or not, rumor has it that Apple is to abandon its current release strategy of one iPhone a year. In fact, some of the wilder speculations claim that Apple may even announce three iPhone models in 2013: iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone Math, with the first being a slight upgrade to the current iPhone 5, the second being a real successor, and the third being a more of a phablet device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
If this is true, then the people who would buy iPhone 5S would be dUmbsticks, right ?!!
3. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Maybe the iPhone 5S is the iPhone mini who knows
9. sayedejaz (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
Haha Mini ?
already 4Inches are mini..
4inches of Samsung's Galaxy is called mini ..
39. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Mini doesn't always mean a smaller screen . Mini can mean downgraded specs of the original model
8. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Or that would be how those with the iPhone5 feel when the 5s comes out.. pointless upgrades.
14. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
iDumbstic is every iConboard....but for games, why not? :)
28. MONUQ (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
What is the Benefit of releasing 2 super smart phones with some less or nothing changes.....and loot people money....
I will appreciate ,if they brig i new device....
But it is hard to say whit the s**t they provide in S addition....
25. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
they gonna make longer not bigger ..............ha ha ha.....
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
I can't wait to hold a math-sized siri!!!! Fap fap fap :)
10. sayedejaz (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
You May be the one who said NOTE series will be flop when samsung released ..!
Now u want that size phone for you ?
Pity on you..
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
26. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
i also said that the Note was going to fail,,, but the fandroids have been claiming that the 'same' iphone will not sell..
29. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Go home, chicken, you are drunk! and dumb.
5. SIGPRO (Posts: 790; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Iphone sucks, they are way behind the market with their silly little upgrades everytime!
7. nikenturd (unregistered)
An 5-incher iPhone would be the perfect companion of my Note 2....best of both worlds
15. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
just of an interest, why iPhone? for what? games?
thank you for your answer
19. techspace (Posts: 902; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
if you have a note 2 then you should buy an ipad to enjoy both the worlds.....
20. lyndon420 (Posts: 2945; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Kind of like being in jail on one of those world's.
11. buccob (Posts: 2029; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
This will confuse a lot of Apple fans who are not used to having to chose what fits them better...
33. downphoenix (Posts: 2758; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Apple knows this. This way, they can get them to buy both!
16. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Lot of catching up to do. They would need 4 releases per year for next 2 years to catch up :)
17. gustavoace (Posts: 130; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Maybe the chinese version of iphone 5s 6 and 6s
18. techspace (Posts: 902; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
iphone 5s will be a better iphone 5 and.....maybe the iphone 6 will be a phablet.......Apple has the money, they have great engineers, they have the patents etc etc...they have all the resources to make a phablet with a few widgets and live tiles with additional features and some cool things like solar charging through the screen etc etc......
they can earn billions with the iphone 5s, but a phablet will take them to a whole new level.......a 4 inch phone is excellent for using with one hand, but there are many people(like me) who love bigger phones with more customization..... Apple already has the advantage of better apps, games...smoother and faster ui,high security, better stability...etc etc....but its time to add something more....
21. Shinydesert (Posts: 61; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
It would be nice to see something a bit different,I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5 and I am really enjoying both. A game changer is going to be great.
23. Gaijin_Xiao_Pao (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Minor updates tweeks and + more will be iPhone 5s & Tim will call it revolutionary huge queues for this will shake & shock the mobile industry OMG grow up Apple please you have the ability to come up with good things why are you not working on innovations no Jobs no thinking mind huh Android...Windows...BB...Sailfish & Ubuntu are going good what heck is your "Apple's" problem soon you'll be thrown out of this universe...No harsh feeling to any of iPhone user guys but yes truth is hard to digest. seriously...
27. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the chinese also claim that their products are better.. well at least Walmart is in love with their product... bottom line,,, dont believe everything the chinese spit on this side... there is as of today only one wonderful iphone every year.. it may look the same to haters.. but to users is a whole new experience..
30. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
One more row of icons, Siri again, taller(Still not HD), Google maps app, a little faster.
What am i missing?
36. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
I wouldn't say that, a Chinese man leaked the iPhone 5 months before its actual release. I was skeptical, but I was proven wrong. I thought to myself there's no way the next iPhone looks that plain, but turns out it was.
34. kdealltheway (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
If they don't change iOS and get this mix up with release strategy, no good senor...
35. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Heres how it's gonna be with Apple:
iPhone 5S. The first ever phone to feature file transferring through through contact between two devices. Apple's "ConnecTouch" TM-copyright-r symbol-patented has never been in any other device like our other innovations such as FaceTime or touch screen phones.
iPhone 6. The perfect, innovative, first-ever 5-inch smartphone with HD display. No one has done 5-inchers like Apple.
iOS 7. The most innovative Operating System in the world featuring less customization, but with two--THAT'S RIGHT-- TWO additional rows of icons for easy access.
40. Shinydesert (Posts: 61; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
You nailed it my friend, and then they will come up with those Apple videos explaining what/how they did it.
One thing that I notice very often among the "Apple crowd" is the fact that they don not know much about the features of their iDevices.
I have an iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 right now,and I think I am going to return the iPhone 5 the battery life on iOS6 is way worse than the Galaxy S3,(both with every possible tweak to improve battery life)
The iPhone 5 has been sitting on my desk for 5hrs 30mins and the battery has gone down to 88%...no emails,no whatsapp,no location setting enabled,no LTE.
41. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Agree, most iDevice users buy them simply because they're iDevices. It's almost pathetic.