Tizen's app store gets demoed on video
0. phoneArena 24 May 2013, 07:48 posted on
It seems to be Tizen day today as after we got to see that leaked Samsung Tizen phone, we've now gotten introduced to the upcoming platform's app store as well. The application storefront has been demoed at the Tizen Developer Conference...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Looks nice,specially the "Discount section" :D
3. rahulz (Posts: 117; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I really have big hope for this new operating system.
looking forward to see an innovative UI not another android,iOS ripoff, and some exclusive features, and a good quality app store.
12. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 569; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Looks like an Android/iOS ripoff from the pictures.
23. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Looks like a combination of the two with a little twist.
4. rantao333 (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 May 2013)
good works， sammy！ android is just shxt. its time to have a better os.
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
More than 75% of all smartphones sold In Q1 2013 were Android-powered.
So I think you mean android is THE 'shxt'.
9. stychill (unregistered)
Forgive him, english isn't his native language.
10. rantao333 (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 May 2013)
without samsung, no one will using android. samsung deserve better os. lol
14. Nunazty (Posts: 9; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Do you mean without android no one would be using samsung? And yes android deserve a better manufacturer lol
19. skinny95black (Posts: 113; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
You're kidding right in 2009 motorola was the company that held android without it people might still using windows phones and ios and android will RIP
20. iushnt (Posts: 960; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
You are right..Samsung took android to a new level
5. mydi.maus (unregistered)
tizen u r useless.
8. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Tizen isn't out yet, so how do you know?
Don't take your own case for a generality, man.
21. iushnt (Posts: 960; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
He is saying that just because it is Samsung's
6. Samsomesh (Posts: 188; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Android, windows 8, ios, blackberry 10, sailfish and now tizen... More choices available now..:) that's the diversity..
11. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 569; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Tizen may turn out to be a decent OS, but it has a really stupid name.
13. hiphop (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 May 2013)
it is actually cool
Tizen Rocks! Nice to hear
15. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 569; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
"Zen" would have been cooler name. Tizen sounds like a brand of laundry detergent or toilet bowl cleaner. However, I do like the pinwheel logo.
17. blattlaus (Posts: 60; Member since: 12 Dec 2010)
I know its early, so I don't want to be too harsh, but its not very attractive- especially with the solid light background. It doesn't seem to offer many visual clues on how to interact with it.
18. Avenger337 (Posts: 62; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Tizen looks strong, with an interesting proposal, to be seen as he receives the market, but what you saw so far the new operating system looks promising.