Tizen animations teased on Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE
0. phoneArena 15 May 2012, 02:52 posted on
Tizen, a platform backed up by Samsung and Intel, and almost entirely reliant on HTML5 just ended up on the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE for a quick spin…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1815; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Nice animation effects and cool interface but the application drawer looks boring(they might wanna change that to something more interesting)
2. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Can't these sorts of animations already be coded in Android? :-/
One thing i find interesting is that it seems to have a really low latency.
4. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Btw who needs tizen os,samsung already cheat us with bada :@
5. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
its just the best platform , looks here in this video
6. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
If Intel decides to push Tinzen on PC, Smartphone, Ultrabooks and Tablets. You'll see a new war between Microsoft and Intel. This Tinzen project could soon be a future trouble if successful.
7. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
yes sammy you have to admit it that bada is the worst software ever
8. DirkStorck (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
WOW I am a total Android fan but this is amazing!
9. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
While is like the demo's smoothness and general incredibly awesome effects, will this OS be open source like Android or will it be like WP and iOS? I pretty sure that Google is looking to porting Android off of java because of this whole BS with trolling ass Oracle. Let's wait to see how much of a better option this is before giving it the nod, right now as Android ICS is still relatively new and still growing and morphing I am still enamored by what Google X guys are doing and what other things they intend to make basic functions on Android phones.