Tizen animations teased on Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE
0. phoneArena posted on 15 May 2012, 02:52
Tizen, a platform backed up by Samsung and Intel, and almost entirely reliant on HTML5 just ended up on the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE for a quick spin…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 posted on 15 May 2012, 03:22 0 0
Nice animation effects and cool interface but the application drawer looks boring(they might wanna change that to something more interesting)
2. lukasound posted on 15 May 2012, 03:43 1 0
Can't these sorts of animations already be coded in Android? :-/
One thing i find interesting is that it seems to have a really low latency.
4. Mube1 posted on 15 May 2012, 04:25 0 0
Btw who needs tizen os,samsung already cheat us with bada :@
5. rg987 posted on 15 May 2012, 04:36 0 0
its just the best platform , looks here in this video
6. Bluesky02 posted on 15 May 2012, 04:39 1 0
If Intel decides to push Tinzen on PC, Smartphone, Ultrabooks and Tablets. You'll see a new war between Microsoft and Intel. This Tinzen project could soon be a future trouble if successful.
7. x7black7x posted on 15 May 2012, 04:45 1 0
yes sammy you have to admit it that bada is the worst software ever
8. DirkStorck posted on 15 May 2012, 05:52 0 0
WOW I am a total Android fan but this is amazing!
9. MorePhonesThanNeeded posted on 15 May 2012, 10:18 1 0
While is like the demo's smoothness and general incredibly awesome effects, will this OS be open source like Android or will it be like WP and iOS? I pretty sure that Google is looking to porting Android off of java because of this whole BS with trolling ass Oracle. Let's wait to see how much of a better option this is before giving it the nod, right now as Android ICS is still relatively new and still growing and morphing I am still enamored by what Google X guys are doing and what other things they intend to make basic functions on Android phones.