Tizen 2.0 SDK and source code drops alpha, adds support for multi-window and more
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Feb 2013, 21:48
Tizen 2.0 SDK and source code have dropped the "alpha" designation and are now available for you to download and Tizen SDK runs on Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X; there are some new APIs for the developers and a new Web UI framework that supports full-screen and multi-windows and you might want to remember that the Tizen Developer Conference will be held in May at San Francisco...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 21:55 4 7
I hope SS will change the UI, it's so ugly, even TW is much nicer.
2. Wiki_jaan posted on 18 Feb 2013, 21:59 0 2
hope, i case of same UI, it also support launchers as android do
7. MC1123 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 01:17 0 2
poor Nokia!! s40 is their bread and butter now!! they should continue Symbian instead!! I mean Symbian isn't hardware hungry! 808 PureView specs are for low end of Android!! but still can take iPhone or any other Android phone out there!!
6. vijaysivakula posted on 19 Feb 2013, 01:17 2 0
Simple and utilitarian. I love this UI. Love the Alarm settings.
8. Snoobab posted on 19 Feb 2013, 01:30 0 0
Which manufacturer's handsets will run this OS? It looks really promising.
9. fernsruben posted on 19 Feb 2013, 03:09 0 0
Sammy n the linux foundation have really revamped tizen from the last sdk
10. esinisa posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:25 0 0
You know what would be cool? To get Tizen on my wave 2 :D