Tizen 2.0 SDK and source code drops alpha, adds support for multi-window and more
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2013, 21:48 posted on
Tizen 2.0 SDK and source code have dropped the "alpha" designation and are now available for you to download and Tizen SDK runs on Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X; there are some new APIs for the developers and a new Web UI framework that supports full-screen and multi-windows and you might want to remember that the Tizen Developer Conference will be held in May at San Francisco...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 (Posts: 951; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I hope SS will change the UI, it's so ugly, even TW is much nicer.
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
hope, i case of same UI, it also support launchers as android do
7. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
poor Nokia!! s40 is their bread and butter now!! they should continue Symbian instead!! I mean Symbian isn't hardware hungry! 808 PureView specs are for low end of Android!! but still can take iPhone or any other Android phone out there!!
6. vijaysivakula (Posts: 224; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Simple and utilitarian. I love this UI. Love the Alarm settings.
8. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Which manufacturer's handsets will run this OS? It looks really promising.
9. fernsruben (Posts: 28; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Sammy n the linux foundation have really revamped tizen from the last sdk
10. esinisa (Posts: 6; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
You know what would be cool? To get Tizen on my wave 2 :D