Tizen 2.0 SDK and source code drops alpha, adds support for multi-window and more
The Tizen SDK runs on Windows, Ubuntu and Mac OS X.
source: Tizen (1), (2) via Engadget
UPDATE: Thanks to SamMobile, we have some beautiful screenshots of the Tizen 2.0 UI and it looks clean and "refreshing," probably not what anyone was expecting! Feel free to throw your 2 cents into the comment box.
More popular slideshows
Screenshots from Tizen 2.0
1. hung2900 (Posts: 769; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I hope SS will change the UI, it's so ugly, even TW is much nicer.
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 701; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
hope, i case of same UI, it also support launchers as android do
7. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
poor Nokia!! s40 is their bread and butter now!! they should continue Symbian instead!! I mean Symbian isn't hardware hungry! 808 PureView specs are for low end of Android!! but still can take iPhone or any other Android phone out there!!
6. vijaysivakula (Posts: 162; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Simple and utilitarian. I love this UI. Love the Alarm settings.
8. Snoobab (Posts: 172; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Which manufacturer's handsets will run this OS? It looks really promising.
9. fernsruben (Posts: 28; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Sammy n the linux foundation have really revamped tizen from the last sdk
10. esinisa (Posts: 6; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
You know what would be cool? To get Tizen on my wave 2 :D