Titanium Lumia FX800 design concept screams 'Nokia, take note!'
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2012, 04:42 posted on
Nokia already said it will unveil a new design paradigm for its Windows Phone 8 devices next year, as it has been coasting so far largely with variations of the polycarbonate unibody shell created initially for the Nokia N9...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
45. Daca01 (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
It looks great,only thing is titanium with sharp edges not very comfortable in pocket.
48. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
A thin Nokia n8 design? No! I like the current lumia design.
63. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
but actually N8 design is beautiful too!!! if nokia will always use its N9 design.. it will be like the iPhone....
people might get bored! :)
49. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
This is one Nokia Device I actually will think about buying. Its very attractive and stands out.
54. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
holy s**t thats my dream phone, pop in a 3500mah battery, dual speakers & slid n'tilt landscape keyboard and im sold
55. stole38 (Posts: 14; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
There is something sexy about the design , i have the Xperia P which boasts an aluminum unibody , gotta say ... it beats the plastic anorexic handsets asses , and i love the feel of a high quality material , Game on Nokia !
57. intos (Posts: 86; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
wow ! wtf ! that is sooo good... hope they will it in production , i will the first who buy it !!!
58. ishan2688 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
Daaaamn its hot...more beautiful den my gf.....just cant get myself off watching it again and again, & feeling the imagination of this beautiful masterpiece in my hands.
62. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
i would drop $1000 to have that phone now!
65. HarryWild (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
I would buy this concept Lumia FX800 in Titanium even at a bigger size form factor. The ideal size for me would be that of the iPhone5 or near that size! Nokia could make the FX800 to specifically to go against the iPhone5.
I do not know what the term "as it wouldn't offer the OIS tech" - means. What is OIS?
66. maverick786us (Posts: 117; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
It already have 4.65 inch screen having the same size as Lumia 900. So its all good 4.65 is the current market standard. Anything less than that will be small and anything bigger than that will be suitable for phablets
68. jtech (Posts: 101; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Awesome just needa a front facing camera and I'm sold. Hopefully they make a varient of the X7 and the E7 or N8
76. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1897; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
It still has some characterestics of the n9's design !! anywez , sexy phone !!
77. pramodkv38 (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Oh My Nokia... We are still Waiting for your rise back in the market with any of d models.. Even if everyone loves androids now a days its getting bored all want something new ...Most of us started using mobiles with Nokia models and bcz of that all had belief and love than any other brands ...Hope ds Titanium will bring Nokia UP.Love d design......
80. HarryWild (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
After looking at the Microsoft Surface Phone; Nokia should make it the same size as the iPhone5! It just big enough for internet surfing and easy to carry around without any hassle. I read that iPhone5 accounts for over 50% of smartphone sales in the U.S. and over 20% worldwide.
82. amansingal14 (Posts: 284; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
If the designer had chosen RGB matrix over Pentile, and an option to keep the Nokia logo and Stripe at the back similar to Lumia 920, then this would have been the perfect design for a device.
84. amansingal14 (Posts: 284; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
pardon me, sir...
I am a school student currently...
85. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 907; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
i meant apply for a job at nokia as a designer
86. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2453; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
whoaaaa... what a lovely design it is! Truly awesome....