Tired of your Android lock screen? Try Invisible Lock
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2013, 03:52 posted on
Nowadays, every smartphone manufacturer takes advantage of the option to change the stock lock screen of Google's OS, which in some cases doesn't turn out to be delightful to some of its users.If you are growing tired of your lock screen, you can try Invisible Lock and change your default lock screen with a transparent...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. apple4never (Posts: 1046; Member since: 08 May 2013)
is there a way to add a password to sywpe to unlock on the stock android one
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oh finally, that stock lock is obtrusive, annoying, cumbersome and glitchy; it just never works the way it's supposed to, I usually have to sync my phone to iTunes to "unlock" it.
10. dorianb (Posts: 552; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Wait.... sync to iTunes to "unlock" it.
I'm going to stop right here.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3579; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is good, I already know and use it.
6. jroc74 (Posts: 5600; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
The beauty of Android... Sooo many alternative apps. Love it.
9. Stuntman (Posts: 828; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I find that with pattern lock, I am already able to unlock my phone very quickly.