Tired of your Android lock screen? Try Invisible Lock
There are a few drawbacks to the app, unfortunately. You can neither access your camera from the new lock screen, nor can you create custom unlock gestures.
You can give this app by visiting the source link below!
source: Invisible Lock
2. apple4never (Posts: 932; Member since: 08 May 2013)
is there a way to add a password to sywpe to unlock on the stock android one
3. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oh finally, that stock lock is obtrusive, annoying, cumbersome and glitchy; it just never works the way it's supposed to, I usually have to sync my phone to iTunes to "unlock" it.
10. dorianb (Posts: 356; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Wait.... sync to iTunes to "unlock" it.
I'm going to stop right here.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2479; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is good, I already know and use it.
6. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
The beauty of Android... Sooo many alternative apps. Love it.
9. Stuntman (Posts: 711; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I find that with pattern lock, I am already able to unlock my phone very quickly.