Tipsters add Sony Xperia Z1's (aka Honami) metal frame to an already extensive portfolio of leaks
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2013, 06:26 posted on
Helping put the Sony Xperia Z1 into perspective, a few snaps of what is allegedly the metal frame of the phone have been outed by cell phone parts supplier ETrade Supply...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
SONY is the Synonym of PREMIUM
2. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
I love Sony :)
19. heyhi (Posts: 125; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
i know they are great but the more you worship a company, the more expensive is the product.
5. PunyPoop (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
We love you SONY!!!
On the other side, another device will be announced " without Optical Image Stabilization" and again it's plastic..
THANK YOU SONY!
7. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
this thing will come with Sony's own STEADYSHOT
9. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Disappointed about the N3!? That's life fellas, cheer up honamai is coming!!!
17. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Still more excited by the Note 3 despite all of it's 'disappointments' over the the hyped Z1. Nice lookin' phone though, but still has that boring sony UI look, look forward to the Nokia Bandit, man :)
16. akki20892 (Posts: 3614; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
this phone is the best android phone of the year.....!!! if u agree hit like.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2791; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Cool. This kinda first leak of Sony other than Apple in iPart(s).
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6674; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
can we please wait till next wednesday its almost the 4th. suspense is killing me
11. Finest (Posts: 77; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
Well done. Just read my name, and ask yourself that's what sony is
12. MrTzr (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
I hope they will improve its waterproofness over the z. The flaps of the Xperia Z will wear out in three months allowing water to enter and damage the phone... XZ´s flaps are so loose after a few months that if you shake it the flap will come out. The good thing is that they got rid of the 3,5mm flap and you can charge without using the micro usb.
14. ashdch99 (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
There are more live photos out now of the Z1, come on PA, don't lag behind...
15. Commentator (Posts: 2467; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
"Extensive portfolio of leaks."
It's funny that none of the recent iPhone articles have included "extensive portfolio of leaks" in their titles...
18. philansel7 (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
here is a video of Z1
can someone confirm if it is fake or real phone ?