Tips to protect your smartphone against loss & theft
0. phoneArena posted on 10 May 2012, 07:14
We know that there are many users out there who are kind of paranoid when it comes to their precious smartphone. And this is quite understandable, really - with smartphones managing more and more aspects of our daily grind, losing your smart fella might cause you quite a lot of trouble...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. bobfreking55 posted on 10 May 2012, 07:44 0 0
any app suggestions just in case it happens? lol
5. shadowcell posted on 10 May 2012, 08:06 0 0
I use SeekDroid for Android OS. Best investment ever. It can force GPS on and track, remote lock & wipe, alarm phone with message and much much more.
11. JeffdaBeat posted on 10 May 2012, 19:15 0 0
I'm with you there. My phone never leaves my side. Even at work, if I'm going to the bathroom, my phone comes with me. At this point it's a habit, but I've not once lost a phone my entire life.
7. kastor posted on 10 May 2012, 10:05 1 2
any man that lose a mobile phone of more than 400$ dont deserve to have one
8. Phullofphil posted on 10 May 2012, 13:36 0 0
Why not peopl do steel them. Accidents happen. Your kinda weird about this. It's can be easy to break or lose no matter how carefully you are.
10. gevvyd posted on 10 May 2012, 18:03 0 0
I wish they had something that let your phone blow up of stolen!!