Tips to protect your smartphone against loss & theft
0. phoneArena 10 May 2012, 07:14 posted on
We know that there are many users out there who are kind of paranoid when it comes to their precious smartphone. And this is quite understandable, really - with smartphones managing more and more aspects of our daily grind, losing your smart fella might cause you quite a lot of trouble...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
any app suggestions just in case it happens? lol
5. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I use SeekDroid for Android OS. Best investment ever. It can force GPS on and track, remote lock & wipe, alarm phone with message and much much more.
11. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
I'm with you there. My phone never leaves my side. Even at work, if I'm going to the bathroom, my phone comes with me. At this point it's a habit, but I've not once lost a phone my entire life.
7. kastor (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
any man that lose a mobile phone of more than 400$ dont deserve to have one
8. Phullofphil (Posts: 792; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Why not peopl do steel them. Accidents happen. Your kinda weird about this. It's can be easy to break or lose no matter how carefully you are.
9. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Common sense will take you a long ways...
10. gevvyd (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
I wish they had something that let your phone blow up of stolen!!