Tips and tricks on taking the perfect selfie
1. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
1) Just focus (tap) on the dark spot(s) and no more dark selfies…. Surprised that PA failed to mention this in a "Tips and tricks" article.
9. kent-gaga (Posts: 246; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
not every phone can correctly fix the EV you know
and sometimes brighter means easier to be blurry
10. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Im only used to it on my iPhone (I have a Nexus but my 5s is my daily driver).
12. Nick_T (Posts: 158; Member since: 27 May 2011)
That's the thing. You'll be surprised to know how many phones can't set the right exposure with a tap when using the front camera.
13. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
So it is okay to list "background blur only using google camera" in there? Lolololol. You'll be surprised how many phones can't use Google Camera.
2. lalalaman (Posts: 531; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
That selfies are ......nick u have really big and diff eyes;)
3. neela_akaash (Posts: 439; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Testing using xperia Z2..... Z2 really is a benchmark device.
4. RandomUsername (Posts: 783; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
How to take a selfie for pros:
- Shut down you phone
- Put it on the table
- Go outside
- Meet people ;)
5. Immolate (Posts: 297; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Could anything that is a "thing" be more vacuous? Excepting Jersey Shore of course.
6. Sondae (Posts: 220; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Wow nick you sure are photogenic and cute ;)
11. Jon.b (Posts: 25; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)
Try Selfshot - Front Flash Camera I love it the best in Android...