Tips and tricks on taking the perfect selfie
Taking the perfect selfie
1. Light matters
2. Look at the camera, not at your screen
3. Be creative, be silly
4. Background blur can be awesome
5. Eliminate shakiness, use a timer
6. Use your main camera, if possible
7. A clean camera is a happy camera
8. Don't use too much filters and editing
9. Try a camera app made for selfies
You might also like these helpful articles on selfies and smartphone photography:
1. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
1) Just focus (tap) on the dark spot(s) and no more dark selfies…. Surprised that PA failed to mention this in a "Tips and tricks" article.
9. kent-gaga (Posts: 82; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
not every phone can correctly fix the EV you know
and sometimes brighter means easier to be blurry
10. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Im only used to it on my iPhone (I have a Nexus but my 5s is my daily driver).
12. Nick_T (Posts: 145; Member since: 27 May 2011)
That's the thing. You'll be surprised to know how many phones can't set the right exposure with a tap when using the front camera.
13. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
So it is okay to list "background blur only using google camera" in there? Lolololol. You'll be surprised how many phones can't use Google Camera.
2. lalalaman (Posts: 367; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
That selfies are ......nick u have really big and diff eyes;)
3. neela_akaash (Posts: 154; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Testing using xperia Z2..... Z2 really is a benchmark device.
4. RandomUsername (Posts: 495; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
How to take a selfie for pros:
- Shut down you phone
- Put it on the table
- Go outside
- Meet people ;)
5. Immolate (Posts: 288; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Could anything that is a "thing" be more vacuous? Excepting Jersey Shore of course.
6. Sondae (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Wow nick you sure are photogenic and cute ;)
11. Jon.b (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)
Try Selfshot - Front Flash Camera I love it the best in Android...