Tiny Thief, a new Rovio Stars game, coming July 11th
It is coming very soon - the game distributed by Rovio, the creators of Angry Birds, will first launch on iPhone and iPad on July 11th. Soon after, Tiny Thief is expected to launch on Android.
In the game you take over the role of the world’s tiniest thief in a uniquely drawn and animated world. A look at the teaser below will tell you that this game promises to be loads of fun both thanks to its visuals and humor.
Tiny Thief a new Rovio Stars game, coming July 11th
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Looks basic and flat. When are rovio gonna catch with the big boys like gameloft and do some fast paced 3D gaming?
3. mukmin01 (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
maybe they just focus on casual game for now
5. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
I hope they soon come up with 3D graphics intensive games..
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2544; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
That trailer gave me zero idea of what the gameplay is gonna be like.
7. StreetNerd (Posts: 718; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
its game play is like an oldskool game --> Bermuda syndrome