Timely is a gorgeous new alarm clock for Android with cross-device syncing
0. phoneArena 19 Aug 2013, 17:43 posted on
It may be one of the most basic apps on your smartphone, but it is also one of the most important, which is why a good alarm clock app is a worthwhile investment. Sometimes, it can be hard to choose the best, but if you heavily weight your decision on looks, you may want to give Timely a try, because it is a new alarm clock app that is absolutely gorgeous...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 270; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
looks really nice. beautiful design. hopefully it comes to iOS as well :)
3. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
They sometimes save the best for last.
12. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 2846; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
But it hasn't come to iOS yet.
7. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 932; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I downloaded the app for both my S3 and Nexus7. I like the app and It should be a nice compliment to the stock android alarm clock
10. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Read the headline and got a little excited (looking for a new clock atm), thought they were talking about an actual alarm clock, kinda like the Philips model you can hook your Android phone into. This does look really good though, lots of Android customizing that can be done and UI looks well polished and easy to use, might check this out in the meantime.
14. Scott93274 (Posts: 309; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Just downloaded the app, they wernt kidding, it is very beautiful. Might even be worth the $3 to get the full version.
15. lonewolf2873 (Posts: 40; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
If anyone is interested. Seems like a real nice app.
16. garrettgu10 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
I have a referral code if anybody needs it.
17. Stuntman (Posts: 669; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
It's looks nice and all, but I don't feel it is really worth it for me. I generally don't look at my alarm clock when I wake up as I use voice actions to turn it off or snooze it.
20. BuhhdaPest (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
Hey! A valid referral code is YOUG-Z1Y2-A7NO.....
23. Sayashr (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
I used one of the codes above; thanks! Here's mine: 8NPM-A5PM-FSPQ
25. Scotty111 (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
If you use this Timely referral code, you get free points for premium items! :)
Referral Code: X535-KPYK-7PVU