Timeline of mobile app stores in graphic form
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2012, 07:44 posted on
Who could have predicted the amazing growth in mobile online app stores when Apple opened the door on the Apple App Store back in 2008; a Croatian firm named ShoutEm starts with the July 2008 debut of the App Store and takes us on a journey through time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kareivis (Posts: 34; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
In the graph, font is too small, almost impossible to read.
2. raymens (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
the original image is found on the ShoutEm blog, the article should link it.
3. MATOZ (Posts: 73; Member since: 10 Aug 2011)
If Apple Store approves its 500,000 apps, and 37% of them are "free"
How many of this 37% are really free?
'Cause 'lite' versions aren't count as free at all.
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
yea when you get the 404 type "history of mobile app stores"