Time for teasing: LG shows some elements of the G3 in a brief video teaser
0. phoneArena 13 May 2014, 07:18 posted on
Just two weeks from now, on May 27, LG will announce its future flagship – the G3. As we already summarized in our rumor round-up, the much-anticipated device will probably flaunt a 5.5-inch LCD display with the spectacular resolution of 1440x2560 pixels, Snapdragon 801 SoC, and 3GB of RAM on board. Well, May 27 can't come soon enough...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
36. saenaedewe (Posts: 62; Member since: 01 May 2013)
Going to be excellent. Definitely going to buy this phone!
40. jimbo1mcm (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 May 2014)
No one has talked much about the sound, except that it has a 1 watt speaker. It could be a pretty significant feature. Nice aluminum grill? at the 20 second mark. All in.
41. skatrdie0 (Posts: 37; Member since: 09 May 2014)
Tried watching the teaser video a few times on my galaxy s5 and it freezes the s5 each time lmao. Definitely can't wait to ditch the s5 for the g3
43. mmmanuuu (Posts: 305; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Htc, samsung, apple and sony just pissed in their pants seeing this teaser. I think this will be my first ever LG phone. Unless htc releases their m8 prime in the same time frame as G3 and it should have atleast 13mp or ultrapussy camera or watever they wants to call it and the bezels should be in a minimal level. Come on htc.you can do it.
49. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Why the f*** did you put your speaker on the back LG you are so stupid it hurts
69. Deaconclgi (Posts: 394; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Because you have extensively used the G3 to know that the speaker placement hinders the sound output.....
Thank you for being a verified owner, Newegg style.
50. skatrdie0 (Posts: 37; Member since: 09 May 2014)
Why is everyone against speaker on the back so much? Samsung does it and no one seems to care. (It actually gets louder when you set it on a flat surface. I always found myself covering up the speaker on the g2 when I flipped the phone sideways to watch a video. We shouldn't expect studio quality speakers from a phone. That's what headphones and other such aftermarket devices are for.
61. josh10132 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I use headphones a lot with my phone, but when I don't or want to show a group of people a video its rather disappointing to whereas cupping the speaker to ricochet the sound to you works well when its just one person, but for me it doesn't make or break a phone just more of a convenience
54. DigitalJedi_X (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
Awesome teaser! I'm actually beginning to wonder if the whole device is made of some sort of brushed aluminum material.
55. Jett2701 (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Apr 2014)
Damn...Gotta have it screw the iPhone 6 I'm upgrading to this
60. josh10132 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
And to think I was going to purchase an HTC One(M8) this week
Looks like I'll be waiting for whats in store.
74. kkmkk (Posts: 174; Member since: 06 May 2013)
if we look carefully we will see that the all video was record underwater which mean one thing >>>>>>