Tim Tebow stars with Bigfoot in T-Mobile's Super Bowl ad
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 12:17 posted on
Besides mediocre football, the Super Bowl is known for one big thing. Every year, large corporations pull out the stops in order to come up with the craziest, most memorable ads in order to capture the attention of the millions of viewers watching the game. In addition, the ads become part of the story themselves as they get talked about for days after the game. And of course, Fox is charging top dollar for ad time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 20051; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sweet commercial, love the hit he put on Bigfoot. I think the Sasquatch from the jacks links commercial would kick his a$$ though.
2. Lboogey6 (Posts: 281; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
Lol anyone notice the fashion when using the front camera??
7. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
U mean flash? I understand keyboard prediction. But what phone is that. What an innovation. Lol
3. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
"Everyone thinks I want a contract, but without one, I've done so much this year.". nice ad, at least they didn't trash the rhe competition
4. pixel8or (Posts: 58; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
There is a longer ad that is slightly more entertaining... Can't post 'cause I'm a newb...
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3104; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Ahh Big Foot in commericals, that hasn't been done to death yet....lol
8. makio9 (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I don't get the Iceland joke, but I'm assuming that was the kicker because I didn't find this funny at all.