Tim Cook visits China to discuss... something
0. phoneArena 08 Jan 2013, 13:36 posted on
Apple CEO Tim Cook is on a visit to China once again. The executive will be meeting with China's head of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Miao Wei...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mobilephile (Posts: 84; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
Sales of the iphone have been increasingly dropping, 3rd in China
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
And what about you, why you are here?
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
To hate dislike, personal feelings and Troll, and you're here to defend....?
9. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Why in your opinion he can't say that iPhone sales was increasingly dropping?
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That should be the question China asking Tim Cook.
Unfortunately, he won't be answering, so i'll do the honors.
Tim Cook visited China to learn the art of 'cheap phone making 101'.
3. andro. (Posts: 1971; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Perhaps put more pressure on Foxconn? I've seen a fair few Iphone 5s about which rattle and have 'loose weights' inside when you shake it slightly. Quality control hasn't been the greatest.
4. ray77 (Posts: 121; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
Maybe he went to join THE Communist party to stop selling android phone in china since the phone is not salling well in china.
5. reyenrique (Posts: 99; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
the quality control got big problem, and people before went u buy the phone shake first lol
11. AnTuTu (Posts: 972; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
In other words "Shake before you buy" lolzzzzzzz
12. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Lol i thought chinese people don't speak english