Tim Cook says Steve Jobs taught him about flip-flopping
0. phoneArena 30 May 2012, 02:29 posted on
At D10, Apple CEO Tim Cook revealed that one of things that the late CEO Steve Jobs taught him was how to change his mind 180 degrees on a subject from one day to the next; Cook said that Jobs had the courage to change and say when he was wrong...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Good trait. Steve Jobs was humble enough to know when he was wrong and change course. One of the many reasons Apple is so successful.
7. steelicon (Posts: 317; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Nokia, Microsoft, Windows Phone and Nokia CEO Stephen Elop must learn this trait. Current strategy of Nokia CEO and BOD is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
12. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
dude creepy how you just read my mind
9. FoneAddict (Posts: 259; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Stephen Elop has been an utter disaster for Nokia. A Microsoft Trojan if I ever saw one.
10. Jericho (unregistered)
hate the guy. When is elop retiring.
11. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
lol this must be about steve saying no one wants a big phone, 3.5" is "perfect"
19. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Steve Jobs taught him about Flip Flopping, as in how to do it in a manner to keep the sheep with the herd.
20. BattleBrat (Posts: 1456; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Hmmm Steve Jobs changed his mind about apps (I heard he didn't like the concept at first), and he REALLY changed his mind!