Tim Cook said to have met with Samsung execs to discuss patents
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2012, 05:56 posted on
We know what you're thinking - that this legal conflict between Apple and Samsung is never going to end. Although you might be right, we really hope that both parties will be able to settle their differences soon and get back to innovating their line-ups...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 916; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Hope that the galaxy nexus can be sold again soon.
8. maxican16 (Posts: 361; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
It's on sale through the play store. To my knowledge, VZW never stopped selling it.
9. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
No one ever stopped selling it. The Play Store said "coming soon" for a few days, maybe less. That's all that happened.
2. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Friends we are not business partners that will never be. Piss on Apple plain and simple.
12. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
huh? theyve been business partners for years. Who do you think makes the bulk of the insides of the iphones? samsung. lol. iphones would have been much different without samsung parts.
21. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Regardless Apple is useless
3. sprockkets (Posts: 668; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Didn't these clowns already meet already?
19. maxican16 (Posts: 361; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department. ;)
4. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Apple have no rights to ban Samsung products no matter what the Patent Wars are all about.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 7776; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If u don't work for apple, or Samsung then shutup. U r a consumer, u know nothing about the legal side of this. Please b quiet.
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
This of course not about the patents, it's about market share and this is just Apple's tactics to soften public discontent over the iTROLL's behaviour.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Fck u tim cook n your mistress judge koh. You dont even care bout competition. How bout firing your lawyers first that keep putting injunctions against samsung.
10. tedkord (Posts: 3409; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
If you know anything about Tim Cook, you'll know Judge Koh is not his type.
17. Packer29 (Posts: 56; Member since: 10 Sep 2011)
At this point its so obvious that Apple has no interest in working things out or getting back to innovation. I don't have to work with Samsung Apple or the lawyers to know that Apples action are petty and pathetic that's obvious!