Tim Cook said 'No' to suing Samsung but Steve Jobs said 'Yes'
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Feb 2013, 12:15
According to unnamed sources, Tim Cook was against suing Samsung but was overruled by Steve Jobs who was the CEO and outranked Cook; the current CEO was concerned about Apple suing its Korean rival because of the relationship between the two companies where Apple depends on Samsung for parts for the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
60. VZWuser76 posted on 10 Feb 2013, 23:28 1 0
I read an article or 2 on Entertainment Weekly that explained what's going on with Daryl. Besides that, between Glenn going badass and Rick & the Gov coming unhinged this season's going to be a powderkeg.
66. darkkjedii posted on 11 Feb 2013, 04:03 0 2
Best show ever IMHO
65. darkkjedii posted on 11 Feb 2013, 04:01 0 2
Yes he is, there's no way I'd have left with Merle. I hope he doesn't get killed, cuz Merle is nuts.
58. Sniggly posted on 10 Feb 2013, 23:23 0 0
*Shrugs* Not like it makes a difference now.
Is this why, after Jobs' death, Apple keeps trying to add s**t to its lawsuits?
61. Taters posted on 11 Feb 2013, 00:13 1 0
Only in America can you win 1 billion for claiming prior art as your own. Too bad the US market is so big, I would love to see all Asian manufacturers like Samsung pull out of the US market. It's the only way to stop this BS but its just not plausible for business.
68. felisberto posted on 11 Feb 2013, 12:26 0 0
I want to see apple expelled from China due to corrupt practices.
62. SIGPRO posted on 11 Feb 2013, 02:01 0 0
F$%k steve jobs, that guy was a big dictator and hypocrite!
67. Taters posted on 11 Feb 2013, 12:21 0 0
This is just basically public relations trying to clean up some backlash from the lawsuits BTW. Nice try Apple.