Tim Cook for president???
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jan 2012, 14:58
While promoting his new book "Inside Apple", Adam Lashinsky finds out just how highly some Apple employees think of Tim Cook...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aztaxia12295 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 15:00 13 0
politics and technology are two different things, so no thank you.
16. andro. posted on 31 Jan 2012, 17:19 4 2
Apple having the president of the united states........shiver.....its seems 2012 predictions would be right!
6. thephoneguy92 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 15:32 3 0
I could only imagine what would happen if Tim Cook became president. The USA would become an island....
10. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 31 Jan 2012, 15:51 0 0
Who's Tim Cook? Is he the one running on Sarah Palin's ticket; is he running for President or V.P.?
11. troybuilt posted on 31 Jan 2012, 16:16 3 0
Tim Cook for President? We know he'd take over the big Apple. Communism anyone? If you don't buy an apple product you're automactically executed for treason. Google would be put on trial for conspiracy/treason for creating Android, then executed.
12. buggerrer posted on 31 Jan 2012, 16:19 7 1
lol that would be interesting .. First G.A.Y President? :D
14. ericsorensen posted on 31 Jan 2012, 16:37 3 0
What will people say when they find out his first lady isn't a lady after all?
I don't think he is electable in our society at this time.
19. SuperEd posted on 31 Jan 2012, 18:04 1 0
you are correct mate. i believe we'll see a lady as a president long before we'll see Tim there. It's just the way the majority thinks currently.
13. troybuilt posted on 31 Jan 2012, 16:25 1 0
Just think about it, everywhere you go, there'd be an Apple employee with an iPad scanning each person entering and exiting, checking to see if you have an apple product and if you don't they pull you to side, then you get a cavity search, then shipped off to some high maxium security camp, then away trial then executed.
18. andro. posted on 31 Jan 2012, 17:19 1 0
I almost read the article caption wrong and thought it was an article entitled " Cook the president"!!!!!
20. InspectorGadget80 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 21:52 0 0
Are u fckn mental? They would ban every Android device around the country and sue anyone that looks like a Ipad/Iphone EVEN MORE
21. Bluesky02 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 00:43 1 0
Apple's first presidency resolution
- Banned Android from the entire world
22. bbblader posted on 01 Feb 2012, 01:11 0 0
lol thank god i dont live in the US but in Europe because there will be even more bankrupsy not to even speak of that if steve jobs was still alive and wanted for president
everyone would go kill themselfs
23. Stoli89 posted on 02 Feb 2012, 08:01 0 0
Mr. Cook is obviously an exceptional business executive. However, his approach to labor might make him a very vulnerable candidate (for POTUS) with the vast majority of the American electorate. I'm sure he would get a huge amount of financial backing (not that he would need much given his personal wealth) and certainly ample support from business partners in Hollywood...but I am not so sure the average American would be enthusiastic about his supply chain approach with draconian partners like Foxconn. Sure, his shareholders might be impressed...but is the average american willing to hire a guy who makes literally billions on the backs of modern day Chinese sweat shops? My guess...he will definitely get 1% of the vote. As for the Big Business firendly Republican Party...they are so anti-***, would they really support Mr. Cook?