Tim Burton to direct Unicorn Apolcalypse movie in new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ad
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2013, 14:05 posted on
The continuous saga of Unicorn Apocalypse, the made up video game from a made up studio that has been at the heart of the last few Samsung ads, will be a made-up movie directed by the very real Tim Burton in the latest installment of the ads; this time, the device being pitched by the Korean manufacturer is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. stealthd (Posts: 1067; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Samsung seems to be paying for some pretty funny ads, I'm just not seeing how they actually sell phones. Brand awareness is valuable, but they just throw in buzzwords and branded TouchWiz features on top of scripts that have very little to do with their devices.
2. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
If Tim Burton himself says its too weird, you just need to call it a day.
3. Taters (Posts: 6332; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
They should take a different approach. Rather than spending money on advertising, they should just use the money to screw over Apple. Have a patent trolling budget that strictly targets Apple.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Patent trolling doesn't pay much in long run and who would know this better than Apple (and Samsung) ...
6. ZeroCide (Posts: 751; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
LOL steve was stupid with his "thermonuclear" law war.
5. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Now Samsung needs to have someone actually make the game!