Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 swings its way into the Google Play Store for $4.99
To be more exact, Electronics Arts released today the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 game for Android, where it’s sporting a not so bad price point of $4.99. Of course, golfing fanatics are sure to snag on this game, especially now that it seems Tiger has managed to get his groove back. In any event, the game is available to download for any Android 2.1 and up devices – so that’s the one stipulation in order to experience this game.
Some of the features of the game include the following:
- Playing on PGA courses such as St. Andrews and Pebble Beach
- Choosing the golfer you play as and competing against other scores
- Playing alongside other pros to see how your score stacks up
- Customizing your own golfer to make them look however you want
- Playing head-to-head against a friend (WiFi or Bluetooth)
- Playing the Tiger Challenge, which is a bunch of mini-games to test various skills
Needless to say, if your real-world swing isn’t on par to the professionals, you can relive all of those PGA Tour moments by simply playing the game. Just make sure to hold onto your device, as opposed to accidentally throwing it, as you snag a birdie at the last round of your game.
source: Google Play via Android Central
1. Tux4g63 (Posts: 114; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I'm getting a refund. There are no escorts or girls in this game for me to "swing a club at." I thought this was going to be the "full" Tiger Woods experience.
2. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 501; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Tigers attorney wants a word with you....in the back....alone
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I know, I thought there was going to be a Cadillac crash course as well.
4. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Watch out, I bought FIFA12 on my HTC One S and it's not working. Lots of reviews say the same thing, test it immediately and if it doesn't work get the refund. I waited too long...now who knows when they'll updated the game to be compatible!
5. geoffers247 (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Getting "your device isn't compatible on my "One X"