Three more executives say "Goodbye!" to BlackBerry ahead of quarter financial report
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 09:34 posted on
The structural changes within BlackBerry continue, as the company is losing three high-ranking executive officers. Both Rick Costanzo, executive vice-president of global sales, and Chris Wormald, vice-president of strategic alliances, are relieved from their duties at the troubled Canadian manufacturer. The director of global public policies, Mark Cameron, is leaving the company as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. MarkArigayo (Posts: 239; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Someday there'll be a better chance for BB....
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3224; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That ball was dropped a long time ago. They waited too long to release tegu big finish and now it has sunk faster than a lead filled balloon.
6. sianto (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
I have a Z10 which works awesome, also I've got all Android apps I need. I hope they will still bring out the Z50 next year!
7. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
BB is starting to look very similar to the last days of Palm...