Three Samsung phones get Wi-Fi certification ahead of MWC
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2012, 22:43 posted on
A trio of Samsung handsets have made it through Wi-Fi certification, possibly on the way to being announced at MWC 2012 in Barcelona at the end of the month; the SGH-1535, SGH-T999 and SPH-L710 have all received their diplomas for passing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
the blaze just might be my next fizzone. it fits the spec bill i laid out.
3. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
underperforming processor and a high rez screen to push it into the lag zone are your specs? ick!!
5. theindianguy (Posts: 90; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
Dude, it's his choice. You don't like snapdragons that's your opinion. Why do you always have to bash everything?
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5589; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
what is there to like about Snapdragons? xD
9. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
He's not bashing, that's his opinion, one a lot of people happen to agree with, or are you saying the Snapdragon processors out in the market right now beat the Exynos processors out in the market right now? Pure fact my friend, no bashing
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5589; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
T-Mobile needs something good fast. their really starting to fall behind. i think at least Moto and HTC needs to pick things back up with them.
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5589; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm hard on myself about grammar okay? xD
12. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
its alrite we get it.. no one's perfect;)
6. threeline (Posts: 256; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
I wonder about that SPH-L710, the Epic Touch 4G is the SPH-d710. Could it be the Epic Touch LTE for Sprint?
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5589; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
could be but it'll be trash because it'll probably be powered by a Crapdragon. all these Galaxy S II refreshes when there's about to be a Galaxy S III. when will these OEMs ever learn...
13. WILDCAT1935 (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Mar 2011)
SIII won't be available with Verizon. They only sell substandard phones with Droid name by HTC or Moto.