Three Samsung phones get Wi-Fi certification ahead of MWC
While there is no definitive connection between the SGH-T999 and the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, the "T" in the model number suggests that phone is headed for T-Mobile which is where the Galaxy S Blaze 4G is expected to land. We could know about the trio later this month as the three phones are expected to make their way to Barcelona for MWC 2012. Don't expect any of the three to be the Samsung Galaxy S III. Samsung has already confirmed that it will be waiting to introduce the highly anticipated model at a separate event.
2. squallz506 posted on 19 Feb 2012, 22:54 1
the blaze just might be my next fizzone. it fits the spec bill i laid out.
3. remixfa posted on 19 Feb 2012, 22:58 3
underperforming processor and a high rez screen to push it into the lag zone are your specs? ick!!
5. theindianguy posted on 19 Feb 2012, 23:31 4
Dude, it's his choice. You don't like snapdragons that's your opinion. Why do you always have to bash everything?
7. KingKurogiii posted on 19 Feb 2012, 23:58 0
what is there to like about Snapdragons? xD
9. crankyd00d posted on 20 Feb 2012, 01:33 2
He's not bashing, that's his opinion, one a lot of people happen to agree with, or are you saying the Snapdragon processors out in the market right now beat the Exynos processors out in the market right now? Pure fact my friend, no bashing
10. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Feb 2012, 01:51 1
PREACH IT HONEY!
4. KingKurogiii posted on 19 Feb 2012, 23:25 0
T-Mobile needs something good fast. their really starting to fall behind. i think at least Moto and HTC needs to pick things back up with them.
11. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Feb 2012, 01:52 0
i'm hard on myself about grammar okay? xD
6. threeline posted on 19 Feb 2012, 23:39 0
I wonder about that SPH-L710, the Epic Touch 4G is the SPH-d710. Could it be the Epic Touch LTE for Sprint?
8. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Feb 2012, 00:00 0
could be but it'll be trash because it'll probably be powered by a Crapdragon. all these Galaxy S II refreshes when there's about to be a Galaxy S III. when will these OEMs ever learn...
13. WILDCAT1935 posted on 20 Feb 2012, 11:46 1
SIII won't be available with Verizon. They only sell substandard phones with Droid name by HTC or Moto.