Three Samsung Galaxy devices to gain Galaxy Gear compatibility, Android 4.3, within weeks
0. phoneArena 28 Oct 2013, 11:36 posted on
Samsung has announced on Monday that the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung GALAXY Note II will all be adding compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch via a Premium Suite software update; no precise date was mentioned, although Samsung said that some owners of the three devices will start to receive updates as soon as today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Can't wait to get rid of this S3 and get my Note 3 again when I get paid on Friday. :)
3. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
A guy I work with just got one and it's an epic device!!! I just wish Samsung would open up the watch support to the rest of the Android market. I'd love to be able to use one with my Motorolas.
4. breathlesstao (unregistered)
Er... I'm sorry, but multi-window and easy mode? Both have been present on the Note II for ages.
9. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
Multi window with enhancements, like drag and drop
Easy mode since the S4 was a lot easier and not just widgets
5. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
I think US version having 2GB RAM and Int'l having 1GB , thus US got early . Touchwiz is very heavy ! But stilll Expecting int'l will get update with in two days .
6. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
samsung please release Galaxy S5 fast and just make it Fast
7. vikk2232153 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
Yeahhh...I will be getting the update soon on my note 2...sammy...common ...release the new firmware soon
15. tezzly (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
If you have At&t SGH-I317 or the International n7100 Note 2 you can update now. You can go to youtube and search VrockLy and look for the At&t Note 2 update.
16. vikk2232153 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
thank u but i will install the official update. do not want to bug my phone
11. micmic9999 (Posts: 12; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
Hi All, I just got my update of 4.3 yesterday SIngapore time around 600MB. :) for my Galaxy S4 see screenshots below :)
13. BlueMeBritt (Posts: 11; Member since: 15 May 2013)
LOL. Easy mode and multi windows added to s3 and note 2? Get your facts straight PA. S3 and note 2 had it first.
14. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Super work by samsung. This is the main reason i go for their products, good support and fast updates. Hoping this happens soon enough and update is rolled out to everyone quickly.