Three Samsung Galaxy devices to gain Galaxy Gear compatibility, Android 4.3, within weeks
0. phoneArena 28 Oct 2013, 11:36 posted on
Samsung has announced on Monday that the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung GALAXY Note II will all be adding compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch via a Premium Suite software update; no precise date was mentioned, although Samsung said that some owners of the three devices will start to receive updates as soon as today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7687; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Can't wait to get rid of this S3 and get my Note 3 again when I get paid on Friday. :)
3. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
A guy I work with just got one and it's an epic device!!! I just wish Samsung would open up the watch support to the rest of the Android market. I'd love to be able to use one with my Motorolas.
4. breathlesstao (Posts: 71; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
Er... I'm sorry, but multi-window and easy mode? Both have been present on the Note II for ages.
9. doubler86 (Posts: 318; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
Multi window with enhancements, like drag and drop
Easy mode since the S4 was a lot easier and not just widgets
5. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 220; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
I think US version having 2GB RAM and Int'l having 1GB , thus US got early . Touchwiz is very heavy ! But stilll Expecting int'l will get update with in two days .
6. wicpromd (Posts: 266; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
samsung please release Galaxy S5 fast and just make it Fast
7. vikk2232153 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
Yeahhh...I will be getting the update soon on my note 2...sammy...common ...release the new firmware soon
15. tezzly (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
If you have At&t SGH-I317 or the International n7100 Note 2 you can update now. You can go to youtube and search VrockLy and look for the At&t Note 2 update.
16. vikk2232153 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
thank u but i will install the official update. do not want to bug my phone
11. micmic9999 (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
Hi All, I just got my update of 4.3 yesterday SIngapore time around 600MB. :) for my Galaxy S4 see screenshots below :)
13. BlueMeBritt (Posts: 11; Member since: 15 May 2013)
LOL. Easy mode and multi windows added to s3 and note 2? Get your facts straight PA. S3 and note 2 had it first.
14. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Super work by samsung. This is the main reason i go for their products, good support and fast updates. Hoping this happens soon enough and update is rolled out to everyone quickly.