Three Foxconn workers arrested and charged for leaking the iPad 2 prematurely
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Apr 2011, 13:13
Cases for the Apple iPad 2 that appeared in December bore striking similarities with what the real deal turned out to be in the end. Apple's assemblyman, Foxconn, was suspicious that this might have been due to an internal leak...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Brad (unregistered) posted on 28 Apr 2011, 13:41 4 3
8. jogutier posted on 28 Apr 2011, 16:58 3 5
What WOW factor does Apple deliver??? In the past 2yrs I’ve only seen a change of colors. Oooo, they mean "WOW" that's all they have done. I was interpreting a "WOW" factor like "Dam that's cool!"
12. Lucas777 posted on 28 Apr 2011, 21:43 2 0
ahh yes cause the iphone 3g looks just like the iphone 4, and they do the exact same things... i mean those processors... wow its like only doubled the power... and all these new colors since the iphone 3g are just amazing... im mean they added so many... but forget everything else guys its all about the colors...
14. cheetah2k posted on 29 Apr 2011, 00:22 0 1
iOS UI is just so bl00dy boring now..
And after 5 years, Apple still hasn't implimented native DivX playback....
18. Lucas777 posted on 29 Apr 2011, 00:36 1 0
havent u ever heard of cydia?
21. @lucas777 (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2011, 07:35 0 0
ya lets jailbreak our phone to get divx playback. seeing as first gen android plays video for us without the need of jailbreaking
2. remixfa posted on 28 Apr 2011, 14:13 7 7
this just shows that
1) foxconn still underpays its employees. suicide rates havent dropped and obviously people are trying to find more ways to make money.
2)apple still doesnt care about how foxconn treats its employees, as long as it makes another billion from ibots.
3)its absolutely no suprize that sue happy apple would sue its poor chineese workers.
3. JeffdaBeat posted on 28 Apr 2011, 14:24 7 5
Do you actually think it's just Apple or just Foxxcon? It gets far worse than this with some sweat shops that make your favorite clothes and shoes...
9. remixfa posted on 28 Apr 2011, 20:02 3 0
its obviously not just apple and foxxcon, but lets put it in perspective. Things were so bad at the apple plant they had to put SAFEY NETS around the building to catch jumpers because they had 17 suicides in one year! They actually had to change their insurance policies to make suicide not payable, because one of the jumpers left a note saying that their family would make more from his death than him working there the rest of his life.
Has apple changed a single practice to prevent more? Has foxxcon? Steve jobs could give away 5% of his salary and give everyone at foxxcon a 100% raise and then some. Im not big on liberal tax schemes, but with that many suicides id be happy to donate part of my multi multi multi million dollar yearly earnings to make my coworkers not commit suicide.
13. Lucas777 posted on 28 Apr 2011, 21:45 1 2
uhh buddy, i bet u anything if u actually took the time to look at any other plant in china it would be about the same... people just wanna hate on apple so they focus on them... the fact that you haters have to go all the way to china to find something to criticize is amusing
15. cheetah2k posted on 29 Apr 2011, 00:24 1 0
Jobs should pay out all the foxcon workers with his life insurance when he dies of cancer...
Its like a game of chess right now. 17 pawns have died, but the King is not far from falling.
19. Lucas777 posted on 29 Apr 2011, 00:37 1 0
ur nice... u shud never want someone to die... no matter who they r...
20. cheetah2k posted on 29 Apr 2011, 03:46 1 1
I just think, what goes around, comes around... Ultimately Jobs is responsible for those deaths
22. Lucas777 posted on 01 May 2011, 00:18 0 0
how is it his fault? it is obviously foxconns... it is not up to apple to regulate their supplier's workers...
6. android_hitman posted on 28 Apr 2011, 16:03 2 3
jeff is chuck norris :)
you didn't heard this from me :P
16. cheetah2k posted on 29 Apr 2011, 00:25 1 0
Thats because Jeff works in da sweat shopz :-p
4. anonymous123 (unregistered) posted on 28 Apr 2011, 14:33 7 2
@jeffdabeat- god u r everwhere!!!!
5. anonymous123 (unregistered) posted on 28 Apr 2011, 14:34 3 3
@jeffdabeat- god u r everywhere!!!!
23. BuyCialisB (unregistered) posted on 29 Jul 2011, 07:37 0 0
In montante esperto
About 10-20% of the general male population have a problem with erectile dysfunction, defined as the inability to attain or maintain an erection in order to perform sexual intercourse," he said. the health problems that can cause erectile dysfunction are more common in later life.
It is recommended to take Cialis Professional not later than 20-30 minutes before sex. Cialis Professional is indicated for those patients suffering from erectile dysfunction increasing their ability for long-lasting huge erections and sex improving connected to this. Psychological Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction Dysfunction Hynposis Impotence Nurse Erection During Exam Women Sexual Health Tests Sydney Impotence Tropicle Treatment
Thanks you big and see Buy Cialis - for more buy cialis info