This week's free phones for Best Buy Mobile's Free Phone Friday are now public
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Oct 2010, 23:59
Every Friday in October, Best Buy Mobile has given away four current, top-of-the-line handsets-one from each of the top four U.S. carriers-Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile; all that is required is your signature on a new two year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shuper (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2010, 01:37 0 0
2. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2010, 10:20 0 0
3. phoneguru173 posted on 22 Oct 2010, 12:32 0 0
Ahhhh.....give the phones away, and then let the rest of the wireless world fix all the screw ups that their untrained reps create! Thanks for the extra foot traffic "Worst Buy Mobile"!
4. jkshsjklh (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2010, 12:42 0 0
Whats to screwup about selling phones from the factory?..thats up to the carrier to fix your screw ups..lmao!