This might be an upcoming Nokia Lumia smartphone
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:18
That Nokia will be holding a press conference at MWC is something we already know. We're also pretty sure that the Finnish company will be announcing new smartphones at the event. What we don't yet know, however, is exactly what handsets will be announced and what they will look like, but a patent application filed back in 2011 might hold some clues...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. volcano posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:24 0 0
720 said to have Zune-Like design so this design isn't 720
16. volcano posted on 08 Feb 2013, 13:24 1 0
it could be Lumia 520 remember Nokia took Nokia 603 design, made some changes to it then release it as Lumia 710
so lumia 520 design could has some similarity with asha series ;)
5. yero789 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:32 11 0
This looks like Nokia Asha touchscreen(fully) phone :D
6. papss posted on 08 Feb 2013, 08:38 1 2
I don't like the ..middle thickness with the ends thin
12. simad3 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 10:24 2 0
Why do they say its a Lumia. It's definitely an Asha.
13. shuaibhere posted on 08 Feb 2013, 10:41 0 0
This looks like a x2 with full touch screen....
14. Bilpocalypse posted on 08 Feb 2013, 11:15 2 0
Regardless of whether its a Lumia, Asha, or some other line they haven't come out with yet, its gonna be a damned good looking phone.
15. FireDragon posted on 08 Feb 2013, 13:16 0 0
Everyone is saying it's an Asha series and that's exactly why I was coming here to say that it does look like an Asha.
And if I take a step ahead I say it could be a full touch of Asha 305. I hope it comes with better specs, as in wifi enabled. I was checking Asha 305 the other day that my cousin bought and that was not bad. He (my cousin) is pretty happy with it. He pick it over Samsung, said Samsung's keyboard was very tiny and hard to press compare to this one.
19. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 10 Feb 2013, 21:57 0 0
I agree... this is not WP8... looks more like it will be an Asha series phone. I'll bet this is the hardware that the RM-860 firmware is going on.
17. feres13 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 14:51 0 0
I doubt it's the EOS, i think it's the lumia 720. If nokia doesn't introduce the EOS in MWC i would be verry disapointed. THAT phone is the only one that would make me switch to WP8 in a heartbeat!