This might be a Nokia Lumia 928 photo sample
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 15:10 posted on
Rumor has it that there's a new high-end Windows Phone 8 smartphone headed to Verizon. It is known as the Nokia Lumia 928 and it's said to come with a pretty good camera - perhaps something worthy of bearing the PureView moniker. In fact, the smartphone might turn out to be more or less identical to the Nokia Lumia 920...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
compere it to galaxy s4 photos..Nokia great firm
17. windroid (unregistered)
That means something...
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
there is few more i seen yesterday......!!! This nokia lumia 928 will hit hugely, nice aluminum, slim, light, powerful camera like 920 have, screen like 920, and processor will be quad core or dual core.....!!! Dimension is 133 x 68.9 mm, camera 12MP similar to N8 and colors are cyan, red, white and black.
4. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Cool another great phone running a terrible OS.
11. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
What do you mean? It's not running Android ;o)
12. sbw44 (Posts: 425; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Yeah i thought it ran WP8? which is more stable and fluid then laggy android!
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Dude, WP8 is not that terrible! Yes, the WP's Marketplace is lacking many famous apps and games, but hey, at least it runs more fluid than Android, no lag at all.
18. Furbal (Posts: 587; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Running Launcher8 and Swapps on my note 2, really like it. The tile interface just does it for me for some reason.
22. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Android is terrible OS even using Octa core OEM thinks it is not enough for it this is truly a s**ty OS only demands more power with far less efficiency
23. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1351; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
there are great updates coming to to this smart phone this year
so Windows smart phones Owners can Cheer up there smart phone is getting better and better and more apps are coming to it also
7. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
quad core? dude you serious? since when do wp8s need quad?
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
i'm just messin with you guys LOL.....!!! it will powerful if have quad core who knows nokia can put quad core in it ........!!! but last specs are right.....!!!
13. sbw44 (Posts: 425; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Might be possible, seeing that WP8 supports up to 64 cores right?
But I think it will have the same cpu as the 920.
Keep the Quad Cores for the EOS and Catwalk!
21. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
if thats true then it will damn good phone
3. evarod48 (Posts: 152; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
928, s4, or One. It's a great time to be up for an upgrade!
6. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 433; Member since: 07 May 2012)
the one is a nice phone but i think the phones camera is over rated from t he samples i've seen in the reviews. but nokia and sammy will always shine.
htc one i believe is one of the most beautifully designed android device so far and lets not forget the xperia z-amazing!
9. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
you forget Xperia Z.....who knows it can come to at&t and verizon.....i see sony just go to at&t
14. StreetNerd (Posts: 760; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
u mean Xperia ZL cpu upgrade to match the HTC One
15. dmakun (Posts: 263; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
I'm getting tired of this lumia design also. NEXT PLS!
19. mr.sammygalaxynote3 (Posts: 15; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
if you bought nokia lumia 670,many people thinking that you re walking with nokia lumia 928 because all nokia lumia had same design..only inside the phone was not same....
24. cripton805 (Posts: 1166; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Its funny how Nokia claims they dont need quad cores when Windows clearly doesnt even support it. This is one way to keep you guys "thinking" you have something better than you actually do. Do you think a company would admit they have an inferior product? Its a brainwashing scheme that seems to be working. If Windows would support 30 cores all of a sudden, you bet your a$$ Nokia would be up there. Then magically use that to their advantage. Keep following this cult of yours. Its very entertaining.
I mean seriously. Look at the specs... Look at the "playschool / leapfrog" quality of the UI.
Theres no lag because the UI does absolutely NOTHING to strain the CPU or GPU.
Im not saying the competition lags, but seriously using that as a SUPPOSED pro? You must sacrafice usability to obtain that? Open up your eyes man. Theyre treating you guys like fingerpainting preschoolers.
25. hunkashoo (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
The Windows Phone kernel supports up to 64 cores. The UI is actually very appealing and unlike android, has a unified theme throughout the OS. There is no lag because Windows Phones have requirements before they are licensed by Microsoft, which means they are optimized. Android phones are all over the place with custom UIs that make the phone laggy and don't have a unified theme throughout the OS.