This metal-clad Galaxy S IV concept render should be framed at Samsung's design desk
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Feb 2013, 02:50
Concept phone renderings are where the imagination can run wild and very rarely jibe with production and marketing realities at big companies, but one can dream, right..?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. GALAXY-STORM posted on 06 Feb 2013, 07:49 1
shock proof= drop the phone in the bath tub followed by a toaster.
shatter proof= ??...no
49. InspectorGadget80 posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:56 1
Ketal is stronger than plastic or glass. Damn i wish companies would hire this guy too design the phone
52. jsdechavez posted on 06 Feb 2013, 07:33 0
Samsung can't do metal.. But they just might since ehermm... the iphone did it. haha
53. dirtydirty00 posted on 06 Feb 2013, 07:42 0
Ever think... this might really be the S4?
nothing lists metal frame. that isnt necessarily metal.
58. joesseth posted on 06 Feb 2013, 10:11 0
nice design... Samsung can make with this design but with plastic, of course.
59. imkyle posted on 06 Feb 2013, 11:26 0
Gorgeous concept. The front speakers are my favorite.
61. freebee269 posted on 06 Feb 2013, 13:06 0
this is a very nice looking concept. if they could change the body to a polycarbonate body and keep everything else, i think this would be a clear winner for the year.
64. akki20892 posted on 06 Feb 2013, 15:13 0
Nothing like Nokia Lumia 920........i think this the best design for S4. Try that samsung or u will down in design again like S3 was.
66. gwuhua1984 posted on 06 Feb 2013, 15:54 0
I miss the days when HTC had designs like this. Desire HD and Sensation was beautiful for their time.
69. Taters posted on 06 Feb 2013, 20:53 0
If Samsung doesn't use metal it is calculated. They used metal in the tab 7.7 and it was lighter and thinner than the iPad mini and that was 2 years ago. They can do pretty much what they want as you can see from the tab 7.7 metal chassis and the amazing LED on the Nexus 10.
If they go plastic again and AMOLED, it's calculated and for the better.
70. Taters posted on 06 Feb 2013, 20:54 0
Not to mention the Galaxy camera screen is a pretty nice LED.