This little hack will speed up your Apple iPhone 5 on T-Mobile
0. phoneArena 13 May 2013, 02:10 posted on
Nearly a month ago an official carrier update started arriving for the unlocked or AT&T iPhone 5 devices on T-Mobile unlocking 4G LTE connectivity…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
so now u can take bath with iphone ........ lol
6. aditya.k (Posts: 492; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I think the icons are now inside a bubble, which you need to pop to tap on the icon! :D
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 15115; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sooo not funny. You shoulda deleted that.
3. shahulvm (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Please have a look at the time when the tests was conducted. At 6:45pm, everybody would be using the mobile data whilst at 12:35AM, they would be sleeping. Only benchmarkers would be awake at that hour to prove their numbers are superior...
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Not true, time of day or early morning has absolutely nothing to do with it;
the reality is that, the average response time (or turn-around time) for any iPhone is about 6 hours. Therefore, this test is 100% iAccurate!!
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 15115; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Actually if you're connected to a cellular network, or open wifi it has everything to do with it... Oh and one more thing, iPhones are for people who want them and so are galaxy s3's 4's and notes.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 15115; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Word of advice, arguing with PAPINYC is moot. He's about as informed, and intelligent as a Dorito. Do yourself a favor...thumb him down, and keep it moving.
7. shahulvm (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Do you know something called "Data Traffic"?
12. theoak (Posts: 324; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
It removes your hotspot ability though. It basically allows the phone to decide which frequency is stronger, versus defaulting to one regardless.
If you don't hotspot, it is probably worth the hack.