This is what happens when a shotgun meets an iPad
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2010, 11:56 posted on
Check out this video of an Apple iPad staring down the barrel of a shotgun, and the violence that takes place…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Dariusdd (unregistered)
This has the be the 2nd most expensive smoke bomb I know. The first is a nuke. :D
3. gambino37 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
Really? The first is a nuke? Do you even know what a nuclear weapon is? Definitely not a smoke bomb.
5. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
I knew that the iPad was good for something. I guess this engineer figured it out for us. ha ha
11. applesr4eating (Posts: 32; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
But it still doesn't replace a target. So the tally is uses 1 (a target), items it replaces 0.
6. smithy (unregistered)
Now that we have established that an iPad is not resistant to a shotgun, it might be interesting to see what caliber of bullet and iPad might be proof against.
10. applesr4eating (Posts: 32; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
Maybe a Saturday Night Special, but I doubt it, write Mythbusters.
8. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
I bet if you shot an Android device the bullet wouldn't go through. It would Force Close before it got all the way through haha!
9. Eingild (unregistered)
It's funny how people waste money just like that knowing that a lot of people is suffering from poor way of living around the globe. What a wast of time, effort and money.
12. MaxABC (unregistered)
Steve Jobs will find that fellow with his iShotgun
13. redstu36 (Posts: 37; Member since: 28 Sep 2008)
That little bit of smoke is Steve Job's soul leaking out...his heart is yet to be found...