This is what a 4.8 inch Apple iPhone Math might look like
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2013, 22:00 posted on
On Monday, it was believed that an Apple iPhone with a 4.8 inch screen would be introduced in June at the same time that the 7th-generation Apple iPhone would be unveiled as the Apple iPhone 5S; but that was Monday and the latest rumor has two 4 inch models coming this year, and a larger screened model not coming until 2014 or beyond...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
69. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
4.8 inch? It will take a million year for Apple to complete that course of evolution.
73. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
If apple doesnt change that ugly 6 years old UI that will be just sad. How do people even compare this to android, windows and BB10?
25. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Actually, I think the word is DATED. As in a UI that is dated. Lipstick on a pig is still a pig.
47. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
absolutely spot on my friend! I mean Apple has to bring some design changes like the OS UI, presentation, do away with annodied aluminum and for crying out loud do away with the giant-ass bazel on top and bottom which take most of the phone!
The ip5 is nearly as tall as the Note 2 with just a 4 inch screen....wonder how they grow 'em at Apple :)
51. darkkjedii (Posts: 21726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I would love to see em lose the extra bezel. One of the things I do not like about an otherwise beautiful device. As usual u speak true, and intelligent... It's time for apple to hit one outta the park.
71. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Wonder y they're call in it Math though...could it be maybe because of some exciting new feature to do with Math, archoitecture and graphics just like how did note has productivity features because that would be really sweet to see
75. darkkjedii (Posts: 21726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I think this could b a make, or break device. Your thoughts please?
79. alexvoda (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
Actually lipstik on a pig is still lipstick but a pig wearing lipstick is still a pig.
28. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
yes, the same for many years....but bigger an iConBoard, the best innovation ever :)
37. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
if its a 4.8..... apple going to add 2 rows and 5th column in it...
39. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
ow that must be innovation of the millionium :O who could possibly do that it was impossible to add extra rows with columns no other company could do it
40. maxis3G (unregistered)
boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring.....
iphone are boring....
63. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
whats wrong kid i was trying to tell you a a joke while you are alos a joke
43. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 807; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Exactly.. Then Apple will sue all others for adding extra rows of icons...LOL
41. AmitMajumder (Posts: 178; Member since: 21 May 2012)
"4.8 inch, taller but not wider" imagine how it would look!
81. maxis3G (unregistered)
and still boring...
84. CraxMC (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
It's not ugly, e're not just use to it...For me it's okay that the iPhone's size is 4" if it's UI is redesigned to compete with other OS
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i can remember that 9gag meme - iphone 20 will be the length of a sword
18. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Blah blah boring, blah blah no innovation, blah blah android is superior.
There now you dont have to read any of the comments and just read the article.
22. quakan (Posts: 1374; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Yeah that's typically how it goes on here unfortunately.
35. kozza3 (Posts: 700; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
how would you like the comment section to be?
19. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1217; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I will say this, the first thing that popped in my mind was that Samsung commercial:
"This year we're finally getting everything we didn't get last year."
Some other guy chimes in: "A big screen!"
33. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3896; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Did you guys miss the opening line..."We bet that once you read yesterday's speculation about an Apple iPhone with a 4.8 inch screen, you started daydreaming of what such a model would look like."...man! Alan really made all of us sound like iFans right there!!
74. phonemirer (Posts: 111; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
iphone 101 was taller than eiffel tower, and note 8 as big as a swimming pool.
what about i5s ??
- old even on release date