This is the latest teaser for Nokia's event in Abu Dhabi
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2013, 05:34 posted on
Nokia has shared a new teaser image with us, which is all about its World event that's going to take place in Abu Dhabi on October 22. Interestingly, the picture includes a smartphone, a tablet and... a laptop...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SIGPRO (Posts: 703; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Like i told in a previous post, Nokia will show a Phablet, Tablet and Laptop :)
9. akki20892 (Posts: 3776; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nop, in this picture Nokia showing is u can watch event on these three different devices.
13. boosook (Posts: 1236; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Why should they bother with such an ad to remark a thing that's obvious? IMO that ad has a meaning, chances are that Nokia will really show a phablet, which we know they were already developing, and a 10'' tablet and a laptop already developed by Microsoft and rebranded with Nokia logo...
21. UdhaiyaPrasanth (Posts: 76; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
If they were really to unveil a laptop, then definitely there would have been few leaked infos or images for sure (like in the case of 1520, 2520 and 929)
But having said that, there's no real point in teasing us with this image, cuz its quite obvious that the webcast will be streamable on all the devices.
So really hoping that they'll surprise me.. (Not necessarily with a laptop though!)
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9727; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Laptop = W8. PA is over thinking this too much.
3. muser793 (Posts: 56; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
i'll definitely go for NOKIA Laptop or tablet ! having a Lumia phone + Lumia tablet or Laptop is really awesome...
14. Dastrix (unregistered)
4. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
i'd buy a Nokia laptop if the screen specs were good enough and as long it has proper windows 8 not windows RT
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 2312; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Nah RT was designed for tablets only, laptops get regular windows
15. Dastrix (unregistered)
Yeah, like Bernoulli said, I doubt it has RT. Windows 8 it is.
5. supa_dupa (Posts: 78; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Nokia laptop wit Pure View 41mp webcam...hahahaha....
16. Dastrix (unregistered)
LOL, more than your eyes can see.
7. hemedans (Posts: 311; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
lol guys u make me laugh, dont u know how to read? image say that ''watch event on screen of your choice'' that means you can watch event with smartphone, tablet or laptop. webcast wilk be optimized to watch it on device of your choice and nokia will not unveil laptop
8. TheCellX (Posts: 49; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Save Nokia??? To do more money? To introduce innovations? To be on the number 1 spot again? This Windows-Nokia thing will be great for both companies and for users.
11. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Nokia are brilliant its just microsoft i have the problem with!
17. Dastrix (unregistered)
12. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Nokia and Samsung are for the people, you can watch their presentations live.
Apple are greedy dogs, you can't watch their presentations live.
I hope Nokia do all their loyal customers proud!!
Date and time of event saved in my calendar
20. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1317; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Hello I have seen Images of the Nokia Tablet like the Middle device shown in this site It matches what I saw on a web was a prototype for the Nokia tablet that was being tested.
I wonder if Microsoft will continue to make the Nokia table when they take over the Noika
mobile devices division?