This is CBS: New app offers full-episodes streaming over your iOS device
0. phoneArena 17 Mar 2013, 19:24 posted on
CBS has a new app for iOS devices that offers full-episodes that will be streamed over your Apple iPhone or Apple iPad; morning and late-night shows are available 24 hours after airing and prime-time shows are ready for viewing on the eighth day after the program is originally aired; later this year, the app will be available for Android and Windows Phone 8 by the end of the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 2340; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Release the app to the platform that matters the most first.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 20635; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Excellent app... Simply excellent, iOS users should definitely get this.
11. Hemlocke (unregistered)
It looks like they did.
2. imkyle (Posts: 1072; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Android? I mean who has an Android phone right? Just the Galaxy S III phone sold over 20 millions units... No need for an Android version o_0
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
it's a icbs all cable channels only use iphones they don't even care bout our Android OS.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 20635; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I like how u said 40 million + gs2 and ga3. But the iPhone 4S alone sold 37 million in one quarter. The holiday quarter of 2012. Both platforms are top notch, but devs do prefer iOS as their priority. iOS pays them more money, google wants mostly free apps with ads attached. Devs gotta pay bills too ya know.
3. SamsungTheSavior (banned) (Posts: 19; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
iOS is dead, bring it to Samsung android phones.
14. jshan (Posts: 200; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
iOS dead huh ?? So what bout android .. Android didn't even born if there is no "IOS" .... U better know that brother .
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 20635; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Download instaframe too, if you're into photography. On iOS it's brilliant...red thumbs please.
13. jshan (Posts: 200; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Yeah bro ! Red thumb for me too ... Nice comment above there