This infographic shows how expensive cellphones once were and how affordable they are today
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
A very nice article. Kudos to PhoneArena.com, I love the great reading you guys always provide.
It's cool to see how the mobile phone has evolved in the last 30 years. Imagine what phones will be like in 30 more years! All I can say is wow!
2. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
In the info-graphic it shows the improved battery life in 2020, man I'll kill a *(*&^*() to have that feature added by 2012. . .
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Yet i'm not from U.S so i have to pay for Full unlock price
e.g Samsung Galaxy 2 : $600
Samsung Galaxy Note : $820
Carrier contract don't even exist here
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
from 2007 on, its all about the android, baby. :)
5. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
You cannot say its "ALL" About Android from "2007" .. Till 2010 Android was reaching to the top .. If Android has the same market share in next two to three years then you can these words ..