This iPhone case will cut your steak, or chop down a tree
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Dec 2012, 02:31
All kidding aside, this case has been very well thought out, and holds 16 different tools...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vantenkiest posted on 19 Dec 2012, 02:45 2 1
umm i woulding put my phone in contact with half of the things i would use this stuff for. umm NO.
nice idea though.
6. nightelf91 posted on 19 Dec 2012, 03:00 0 1
I would even venture to say that such a case was not built for people like you.
2. Izzy_V posted on 19 Dec 2012, 02:46 17 1
You know it's bad when the case on your iphone is more useful than the iphone itself.
11. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Dec 2012, 06:11 0 1
Was thinking the same thing...i'd rather keep my phone in my pocket while the tool does the job.
If it's a case, it's meant to protect the phone, not take it to a place where it's prone to get dents and scratches.
5. big.e927 posted on 19 Dec 2012, 03:00 1 1
They really would make some s**t like this for the iPhone. Smh. -_-;
18. dmckay12 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 22:05 0 0
I disagree, in a situation where you need to fight and you have another means of communication, this would make an excellent weapon of last resort. The blade seems to lock well enough and the added mass of the iPhone swinging at the end of your arm will add a decent amount of force to the blow. It doesn't need to withstand multiple blows because most people stop when stabbed in the right place. There is also an element of surprise because a phone case would be the second to last place someone would be concealing a knife. Disabling a person with a blade under 2.5" in one blow takes precision, but it is easy enough. It is more difficult to kill, but that depends on the situation.
10. SIGPRO posted on 19 Dec 2012, 05:07 1 2
Really i am getting sick of Apple, can't stand anymore crappy stuff for it!
12. ticktok posted on 19 Dec 2012, 06:48 0 0
you always want more, greedy. hope someone won't cut himself when using it.
14. lyndon420 posted on 19 Dec 2012, 07:19 1 1
Needs a compass more than anything...oh wait...it has Google maps now so nevermind.