This cool iOS 7 multitasking concept video ought to make Jony Ive take note
63. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Yeah, when I saw it, I thought it looked just like BB10, and Max thought it looked just like Meego.
66. maulgandhi (unregistered)
its more of Nokia n 900 operating Maemo 5. i havent used Nokia n9 so i cant judge. look at this video
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Does that mean that Android users reality is just a dream for iOS users? :)
10. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
No, it doesn't.
There's already an app Auxo for Jailbroken devices. :)
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
App which brings real multitasking??? LOL!
29. abdane (Posts: 494; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
i know the Auxo app, it just multitasking more beautiful, swipe them down to end them, that's it, not TRUE multitasking...
33. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I know and that's why quadrazeus argument was funny to me. :)
44. Aeires (unregistered)
Same argument as rooting Android, you shouldn't have to hack your phone for basic functionality.
64. Aeires (unregistered)
Not on Android. ;-)
47. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10312; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Jailbreaking when you don't have to on Android. Ha.
57. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I was about to say the same thing..... Looks almost identical to the multitasking window on my HTC One..... which would make sense (if it was real) due to Apple/HTC cross licensing deal.
7. illusionmist (Posts: 157; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Please... iOS 4 prototype already had this.
11. Kjayhawk (Posts: 293; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
This is already out on jailbroken iPhones and Android devices. I had it on my old iPhone. I'm pretty sure both projects were discontinued i believe.
31. jeff1434325 (Posts: 97; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
...same as the multitasking layout on my N9.
39. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Tegra games are much better than iOs games, now shoosh and go away™
42. allen83 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
A Nokia N9 Meego Harmttan Copycat. Now who's the copycat now!
43. AeroPrime (Posts: 175; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
That looks like Meego but Apple make it look as it is their multi taking concept.
54. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
It's not apple that did it. It was just from a really really hopeful fanboy. Not going to happen though. Apple marches to the beat of their own drum.
50. poping (unregistered)
it took apple 7 years to finally add one buttons to close all paused apps :)
65. maulgandhi (unregistered)
This is so Maemo 5. I used to own Nokia N900 before i got myself android phones and tablets. Exact copy from nokia. I wish other companies take serious action against apple. Apple copies everything and they blame others.
Look at this video.