This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 23:59 posted on
A premium version of Samsung's Galaxy S5 could be announced in May - at least according to rumors. It should have a metal body, just like this new Galaxy F concept...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
There are many possibilities of what does the "F" mean, it could be F**k, Fraud, Fool, Freak, Fake, Foot, Fussy...or just...F.
113. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
its BEAUTIFUL design......
the front looks LG G pro....
91. techaman (unregistered)
you mean failure In this case speakers on front automatic fail and home button
49. steedsofwar (unregistered)
Galaxy F for Fail
54. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Real meaning is F = Fool, make people fool with Fake Metal, like fake leather.
56. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
Hey if it's real metal, removable battery, sd card. 6 Gigs of ram and a 64 bit Chip I'd buy it. Otherwise I'll pass.
59. nokia12 (Posts: 492; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
it is real metal, removable battery , sd card
no 6 gb ram , no 64 bit chip now decide
61. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
yeah I'll wait till there is noticable change to upgrade from my Original Droid lol.
92. Astoni (Posts: 649; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
6GBS!? are you going to have 85 Sings up at once or something?
105. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
i love the freak word...maybe their are trying to tell us that the phone is freaking-ly expensive....lol
112. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
its BEAUTIFUL design......
the front looks LG G pro.
29. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 341; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Just wait till we get the F5 Brock Lesnar Edition!
50. Aviiiik (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Mar 2014)
Now get ready for FUUCK 1, FUUCK 2, FUUCK 3.....FUUCK 5 P...
52. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Samsung should come up with different design.
Not bad too, I guess little better than S5.
58. Imaxxacre (Posts: 72; Member since: 23 Aug 2009)
In this case, what the hell does "S" in Galaxy S stand for?
60. nokia12 (Posts: 492; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
copy pasting design everywhere
70. Astoni (Posts: 649; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
yea because Nokia,apple and sony dosen't have similar designs at all..
80. nokia12 (Posts: 492; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
but they don't spam the market with 1000s of models that all look the same
75. Drachell (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Jan 2014)
Actually according to Wikipedia that "S" stands for Supersmart.
102. Lyotek (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
More all Android deals here goo.gl/uoAp8G if someone is interested
117. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Its just an imagination of ivo mari which I think is far from reality