This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 23:59 posted on
A premium version of Samsung's Galaxy S5 could be announced in May - at least according to rumors. It should have a metal body, just like this new Galaxy F concept...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
There are many possibilities of what does the "F" mean, it could be F**k, Fraud, Fool, Freak, Fake, Foot, Fussy...or just...F.
113. LGisgood (Posts: 828; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
its BEAUTIFUL design......
the front looks LG G pro....
91. techaman (unregistered)
you mean failure In this case speakers on front automatic fail and home button
49. steedsofwar (unregistered)
Galaxy F for Fail
54. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Real meaning is F = Fool, make people fool with Fake Metal, like fake leather.
56. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
Hey if it's real metal, removable battery, sd card. 6 Gigs of ram and a 64 bit Chip I'd buy it. Otherwise I'll pass.
59. nokia12 (Posts: 452; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
it is real metal, removable battery , sd card
no 6 gb ram , no 64 bit chip now decide
61. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
yeah I'll wait till there is noticable change to upgrade from my Original Droid lol.
92. Astoni (Posts: 623; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
6GBS!? are you going to have 85 Sings up at once or something?
105. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
i love the freak word...maybe their are trying to tell us that the phone is freaking-ly expensive....lol
112. LGisgood (Posts: 828; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
its BEAUTIFUL design......
the front looks LG G pro.
29. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 165; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Just wait till we get the F5 Brock Lesnar Edition!
50. Aviiiik (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Mar 2014)
Now get ready for FUUCK 1, FUUCK 2, FUUCK 3.....FUUCK 5 P...
52. akki20892 (Posts: 3798; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Samsung should come up with different design.
Not bad too, I guess little better than S5.
58. Imaxxacre (Posts: 65; Member since: 23 Aug 2009)
In this case, what the hell does "S" in Galaxy S stand for?
60. nokia12 (Posts: 452; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
copy pasting design everywhere
70. Astoni (Posts: 623; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
yea because Nokia,apple and sony dosen't have similar designs at all..
80. nokia12 (Posts: 452; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
but they don't spam the market with 1000s of models that all look the same
75. Drachell (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Jan 2014)
Actually according to Wikipedia that "S" stands for Supersmart.
102. Lyotek (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
More all Android deals here goo.gl/uoAp8G if someone is interested
117. Ashoaib (Posts: 2881; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Its just an imagination of ivo mari which I think is far from reality
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
If I had to choose between the "premium" Galaxy S5 and the plastic one they've already announced, I'll take the plastic one.
81. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Not sure what you mean by first aider, but I think the plastic version looks fine. I don't think the specs are going to change too much (perhaps aside from the screen resolution) and the price is probably going to be more expensive so unless the design is AMAZING it won't be worth it for me.
114. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
The boy is probably referring to what every other cool kid has mentioned, that the S5's back looks like a band-aid.
I'll just wait for the Note 4, but I don't think it will topple my Note 3; so maybe the Note 5... What the hell - I'll wait for the Note 6!
NO, WAIT! I'll wait for the Note 7! For realsies now! Bah, whatever! I'd rather an even number, so Note 8, you'll have my money!
115. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
ah, thanks for the clarification. The Note 3 is an amazing device I wish I had one, but I'm quite content with my Note 2 as well (:
34. andrejx (Posts: 28; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
i have to agree with you. this concept doesnt look like metal in no way.
3. joseram695 (Posts: 79; Member since: 28 May 2012)
I like it, i dont care for the back panel of the plastic S5 altho i guess it does not matter if u use a case
4. phljcnth (Posts: 431; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
This is really nice. Somehow I'm having second thoughts about getting S5 right away at its launch. I'm clueless if Samsung is planning to release a 'premium' S5 version and I don't wanna regret not waiting for it. That is not to say the 'regular' S5 is a bad phone. Right now that's what I plan to replace for my S4.
5. galanoth (Posts: 398; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Rumors are saying that the premium S5 will cost more than the standard version.
If money is no option then I'd say wait and see the differences.
7. babalove (Posts: 23; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
good job on the front. at the back needs to change a little. But the camera ring looks good
8. Mube007 (Posts: 192; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
Sry plastic version is already expensive so its mean metal version will more expensive than iphone what a crap
9. h3nryvn (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Hmm interesting for samsung. I think they imitate marketing strategy of Apple by usevery high price. Damn samsung. I prefer sony or Nokia or new oppo than this s5. I don want pay extra money juz for the finger print and heart beat. I want something more if I wanna pay extra.
78. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I think although its premium, its still ugly.
Please learn how to design Samsung.
14. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Can cover touchwiz in metal, but it's still the worst OS on a phone
21. SleepingOz (unregistered)
You deserve a medal for this ignorant comment.
57. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
Good thing it can be rooted and run pure android. IOS and Windows Phone will always have less freedom and cost more though (though there is a slight chance microsoft will take the stick out of their ass but only slight).
15. JMartin22 (Posts: 1620; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
TouchWiz is the best skin on any Android phone. You're just one of those anti Samsung trolls
18. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
You are a blind samsung fanboy and that makes you better then me? Hardly.. I take no sides i just tell it like it is
24. SamDroid (unregistered)
I think he's way better than you, not a fanboy. You clearly showed us your ignorance by calling TouchWiz an OS but this guy knows its a skin.
16. sakurorhino (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Still cant match Sony's premium material and looks :D
79. wilsong17 (unregistered)
YeA and how many people buy sony
93. Astoni (Posts: 623; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Actually i'd prefer full unibody or a back metal plate.. my z1 has alot of smudges and it looks horrible after 1 touch when i newly cleaned it.. its annoying with glass back.
20. SamsungELITE (unregistered)
Hey, Iphone 5C is also made of plastic but much cheaper plastic than the Samsung's so stop the freaking complaining about the build quality of Samsung.