This LG G Pro 2 Magic Focus promo video may be the cutest smartphone ad you've seen lately
0. phoneArena 10 Mar 2014, 23:00 posted on
The G Pro 2 comes with a 13MP rear camera that's been enhanced by LG with stuff like Optical Image Stabilization Plus and Magic Focus (this resembles Nokia's Refocus feature)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
They make it up for that horrid LG G Flex commercial lol
Captain here (for the words at the end):
"The World becomes a pro"
"The Camera becomes a pro"
5. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
No the caption says
"세상의 프로가 되다" which translates to "became a pro of the world"
"카메라의 포로가 되다" which means "became a pro of cameras"
6. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
by applying the word [someone] at the beginning of each caption, it would make sense in English but in Korean leaving out the word "someone" makes sense (in advertising) and is more powerful.
14. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
ya he is right.... it's embarrassing that I translated wrong considering that I'm korean... I knew something was wrong when I translated....
2. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Such a cute commercial! Does the refocus feature really work that well?
11. loveparadise1990 (Posts: 15; Member since: 08 Mar 2014)
i think so too. i've use LG G2 and i,m not really satisfied,but everything else are good
3. DONUT (Posts: 399; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
thats one cute dog! and the ad is way better than that gross and disturbing G Flex one
4. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
That\s soo cuute! what type of dog is that?
7. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I dunno. Looks kind of creepy. Looks too much like a stuffed animal or CG.
Hopefully it's not one of those cruelly altered species of dog at those illegal puppy mills.
8. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Great! Even a 13MP cam on G Pro2 still greater than those with 16MP.
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
As if you have seen it in real life....
9. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
THE BEST PHABLET! OF TODAY! IM SO EXCITED FOR G3!
10. CellieCell (Posts: 115; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
Nice! I love the how you could focus after the fact. Now if only they could put a Zoe like video creator! :)
15. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Will there ever be a software update for the G2 which implements such a feature?